Turn Off Ads?
Page 11 of 35 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Indianapolis Colts discussion

The pride is back. Assembly Hall's Avatar

Re: Indianapolis Colts discussion

Quote Originally Posted by redsfanmia View Post
    I think the Colts have a chance to be more dominant than they were during the Manning years, the new philosophy is not to spend 70% of the cap on offense like it was during that time. The Colts defense was average at best during the PM years while now they have a real chance to be a top 10 defense and it seems that the new regime actually cares about special teams which was a disaster during Mannings years.
    Great way to look at things. But I will add this........sometimes it is just bad timing. I think that is what happened to PM. Kenny Stabler knows what I am talking about. I do like the timing right now with the Colts.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by Assembly Hall View Post
    Great way to look at things. But I will add this........sometimes it is just bad timing. I think that is what happened to PM. Kenny Stabler knows what I am talking about. I do like the timing right now with the Colts.
    The colts also lost more than one playoff game when they were the better team and were favored.
    When I see the 2016 Reds, I see a 100 loss team and no direction.

The colts also lost more than one playoff game when they were the better team and were favored.
    I will agree with that.........but they also got knocked out by the Patriots a couple of times.

I will agree with that.........but they also got knocked out by the Patriots a couple of times.
    I will argue that they were better than a few of those Patriots teams.

I will argue that they were better than a few of those Patriots teams.

Well the Colts should have won a few more games during the regular season and then they wouldn't have had to play in the snow!!!!!!!! LOL

If Vontae had played the entire game against Pittsburgh maybe Ben would have only had 3 Tds.
    "I know a lot about the law and various other lawyerings."

Hitters who avoid outs are the funnest.

Quote Originally Posted by Razor Shines View Post
    If Vontae had played the entire game against Pittsburgh maybe Ben would have only had 3 Tds.
    I hear ya!!!!!

Well time to get ready for Denver. I just wonder what the weather is gonna be like out there?

I was at the game today and maybe it is just me but are Bengal fans as a general rule absolute morons? I have always felt a bit of a kinship with the Bengals fans because of course myself and most of them share the same love for the baseball team in Cincinnati but after today and a few other experiences at PB stadium just makes me equate these people with Chicago Cubs fans meaning they are clueless morons.

The best moment today was in beginning of the 4th quarter after all the obnoxious "Who Dey" chants were no longer heard, a Bengals fan who was sitting in front of me and my 8 year old son decided he wanted to stand the whole quarter while absolutely no one else in our section was standing. About half way through the quarter I politely asked the guy if he could sit so myself and my 8 year old son could see the game. He responded with "Colts fans made me stand when they were on defense so I am going to stand here for the whole game just like colts fans made me do". I just laughed and told him "scoreboard pal, scoreboard"

I mean the Bengals have not won a playoff game since 1991. How can a fan base be so clueless and cocky??
    "Boys, I'm one of those umpires that misses 'em every once in a while so if it's close, you'd better hit it." Cal Hubbard

Quote Originally Posted by George Anderson View Post
    I was at the game today and maybe it is just me but are Bengal fans as a general rule absolute morons? I have always felt a bit of a kinship with the Bengals fans because of course myself and most of them share the same love for the baseball team in Cincinnati but after today and a few other experiences at PB stadium just makes me equate these people with Chicago Cubs fans meaning they are clueless morons.

The best moment today was in beginning of the 4th quarter after all the obnoxious "Who Dey" chants were no longer heard, a Bengals fan who was sitting in front of me and my 8 year old son decided he wanted to stand the whole quarter while absolutely no one else in our section was standing. About half way through the quarter I politely asked the guy if he could sit so myself and my 8 year old son could see the game. He responded with "Colts fans made me stand when they were on defense so I am going to stand here for the whole game just like colts fans made me do". I just laughed and told him "scoreboard pal, scoreboard"

I mean the Bengals have not won a playoff game since 1991. How can a fan base be so clueless and cocky??
    i think they just drink too much, I was there too. The Bengal fan behind me stood and yelled the whole game and drank 7-8 beers.

i think they just drink too much, I was there too. The Bengal fan behind me stood and yelled the whole game and drank 7-8 beers.

Easy, I probably polished off 12, but then again I was my girlfriend's house in Fort Wayne watching it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He was drinking but I don't think he was drunk.

Bengals fans again just remind me so much of Cubs fans. It is like they do not get it that their franchise is seen as a joke in the NFL just like the Cubs are in MLB but yet their fans wear their gear and act insanely arrogant when their teams are seen as jokes. Just cracks me up.
    "Boys, I'm one of those umpires that misses 'em every once in a while so if it's close, you'd better hit it." Cal Hubbard

Aside from the Bengals fans. I love the way the Blue looked today defensively. We are gonna need that effort next week.

Aside from the Bengals fans. I love the way the Blue looked today defensively. We are gonna need that effort next week.
    The D looked good but Andy Dalton is not a good QB. He is a middle of the road QB at best.

Quote Originally Posted by George Anderson View Post
    The D looked good but Andy Dalton is not a good QB. He is a middle of the road QB at best.
    I couldn't understand why Cincy kept wanting to throw the ball.

Turn Off Ads?