Ludwick LF
    Frazier 3B
    Bruce RF
    Cairo 1B
    Hanigan C
    Cueto P

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Reds vs. Cubs Sunday 8/12

Ugh, was really hoping for Heisey or Paul over Bruce.

Bruce will have hit rock bottom when he drops below Cairo in the batting order. Down to 6th.

Im sorry, but Rolen needs to stop screwing this team, and go to front office and say put me on the DL. His back, and lack of availability is killing us. We always are playing one guy shirt because of him.

Quote Originally Posted by mrherd05 View Post
    Im sorry, but Rolen needs to stop screwing this team, and go to front office and say put me on the DL. His back, and lack of availability is killing us. We always are playing one guy shirt because of him.
    Yeah, Rolen is really screwing this team over. Jocketty can't do anything till Scott gives him the ability to do so.

C'mon, give me a break. It's the front office making the calls, not Scott.

don't lose your shirt over it......

Uh....it's not up to him.

I'm proud of dusty... Never thought he'd drop Bruce or move Frazier up above him.

I really hope Bruce shows some signs of life. Even if he goes 0fer, at least look awake up there.

Pirates down 4-0 already in the first. Pads still batting. Nice!

Yes, Rolen has played very good the last month or so, but he is always day to day with all of his physical problems. He simply can not be counted on PERIOD!

Cueto going for his 15th! Come on!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Stray View Post
    I really hope Bruce shows some signs of life. Even if he goes 0fer, at least look awake up there.
    I say Jay goes yard (2 run shot) late in the game, when the Reds are either winning or losing by 7 or more.

Quote Originally Posted by Falcon7 View Post
    I say Jay goes yard (2 run shot) late in the game, when the Reds are either winning or losing by 7 or more.
    It feels like all you can count on him for is a completely meaningless blast in the late innings. That seems like his story for the last two seasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Falcon7 View Post
    If we are losing by 7 or more no one will l know if your prediction came true or not.

Turn Off Ads?