Turn Off Ads?
Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 232930313233

Thread: 8-14-2012 Mets at Reds

Re: 8-14-2012 Mets at Reds

Quote Originally Posted by WVRedsFan View Post
    Being 4-0 while at Myrtle Beach, I'm thinking of staying and seeing what happens. Of course my staff would revolt and I wouldn't get any paychecks, but...

Reds up by 6 on the Bucs and 7 over the Cards.
    Can we all chip in and make you a beach bum for the rest of the season?
    “In the same way that a baseball season never really begins, it never really ends either.” - Lonnie Wheeler, "Bleachers, A Summer in Wrigley Field"

The Baseball Emporium - Books & Things.

The Baseball Bookstore

http://tsc-sales.com/
    http://tscsales.blogspot.com/
    http://silverscreenbooks.com/

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by redsmetz View Post
    Can we all chip in and make you a beach bum for the rest of the season?
    Yes!
    www.ris-news.com
    "You only have to bat a thousand in two things; flying and heart transplants. Everything else you can go 4-for-5."
    -Beano Cook

Quote Originally Posted by WVRedsFan View Post
    Yes!
    Everyone else from our home state is in Myrtle Beach already any way. You might as well join them until October.

Flash the leather! _Sir_Charles_'s Avatar

Brutus, fwiw, this comes close to addressing your in-game question.

From Elias: Reds had 14 men left on base through 7 innings without scoring a run. The last team to be held scoreless through 7 innings despite leaving 14 men on base was: Senators vs Tigers, on September 14, 1969 (14 left-on-base, 0 runs through 7 innings)

Quote Originally Posted by Degenerate39 View Post
    The game thread reminds me of Brantley a few years ago when he said Edwin wasn't clutch. Then Edwin hit a walk off home run
    Was that the same instance where Edwin was unable to get a bunt down, so instead he swung and hit the walkoff homer?
    “I don’t care,” Votto said of passing his friend and former teammate. “He’s in the past. Bye-bye, Jay.”

Turn Off Ads?