Turn Off Ads?
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Reds vs. Cubs Sunday 8/19

Bakers Dozen

Re: Reds vs. Cubs Sunday 8/19

Latos is in a nice groove now. 9 of his last 10 starts he has given up 2 ER or less

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by Krawhitham View Post

The Cowboy even said (during the 1st game of this series) he needed to be benched for a game
    I think he said "rested". I guess I'm missing something, he looks fine to me.

BP swings at strike 3 that bounced on the plate and the catcher just took 5.1 seconds to get the ball to first after it kicked away....but pouty BP doesn't even get 1/2 way to first in that time...even though he typically gets there in 4.1 when sniffing out a hit on a weak grounder.

Quote Originally Posted by Ironman92 View Post
    Shut up Brantley....quit freaking sucking on Phillips....my God it's disgusting....shut up to Grande. Call the game. Jesus
    Can we use the word "sucking" here? I'd like to use it but I don't want another warning.

Quote Originally Posted by Mutaman View Post
    I think he said "rested". I guess I'm missing something, he looks fine to me.
    The slow trot on the foul tip is a indicator he is lacking motivation/tired. BP needs a day.

BP swings at strike 3 that bounced on the plate and the catcher just took 5.1 seconds to get the ball to first after it kicked away....but pouty BP doesn't even get 1/2 way to first in that time...even though he typically gets there in 4.1 when sniffing out a hit on a weak grounder.
    ....and not a word from Brantley or Grande

Quote Originally Posted by Mutaman View Post
    Can we use the word "sucking" here? I'd like to use it but I don't want another warning.
    I'll change it. Sorry my verbiage is so harsh/extreme.

Shut up Brantley....quit freaking vacuuming on Phillips....my God it's disgusting....shut up to Grande. Call the game. Jesus

..but pouty BP doesn't even get 1/2 way to first in that time...even though he typically gets there in 4.1 when sniffing out a hit on a weak grounder.
    "pouty", that's a new one. Personally I don't care if guys don't "hustle" 24/7 162 games a year, as long as they hit 280-290, play golden glove defense, step it up big time when the mvp goes down, and bat wherever the manager tells them to.

Here we go again

I'll change it. Sorry my verbiage is so harsh/extreme.
    Its ok with me. I'm just trying to figure out what's cool with the mods. I need George Carlin to explain the 7 words.

Valdez letting the Cubs back in the game

Quote Originally Posted by BPhil4 View Post
    Take a deep breath and count to 10.. Go!
    It was completely routine...completely. He moved 2 steps to his right, made the play and they tell me I am spoiled by watching?????? That play gets made by every 2nd baseman in any level of professional baseball...and if not it's an error 100 times out of 100....then in typical pouting fashion he doesn't even attempt to run to first after fanning on the worst pitch he has swung at all season.

Latos having some control issues

We need to win this game. Philadelphia has not been kind to us the last few years.

Turn Off Ads?