Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Possible gold gloves?

Possible gold gloves?

who do you thinks got a shot at a gold glove.

Brandon Philips has to be the favorite at second base.

will injury stop Votto, i would guess no because i cant see anyone else that is an obvious candidate same with the silver slugger.

Bruce now that they got to awarding one for each OF position has a chance but probably a long shot. how the hell Ethier won it last year is beyond me.

Cozart i think is a dark horse for it, with Tulo out most of the year who else is candidate. Jose Reyes is probably the favorite, or Rollins (because of his status as a previous winner)

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Possible gold gloves?

We need to end these threads we've had like 3 this week and every time the good fielders make errors.

Yes, both Bruce and Cozart just made errors. End the thread

Phillips has the edge over Barney and Espinoza....and as of right now he should win.

The next closest IMO is Hanigan, Arroyo, Leake

Cozart is near the discussion.

No way Hanigan wins it with Yadier Molina. Cozart I think should win it, but probably won't. I think Phillips will win and should.

I think Rollins has the edge over Cozy in a very similar way that BP has it over Barney.

Of course Yady wins it....but Hanigan is more deserving of a GG in general than most other Reds.

Even before today Bruce had ZERO chance this year...

besides Phillips no other red has a chance.

Phillips, of course. don't know about Votto. being hurt for a month might hurt his chances. if he didn't get injured, he would probably be the favorite to win it again
    i'd like to see Cozart win it this year but i doubt it
    There are 3 guarantees in life; death, taxes, and the leadoff walk coming around to score.

Turn Off Ads?