Turn Off Ads?
Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 313738394041

Thread: Reds vs. Phillies Tuesday 8/21

Re: Reds vs. Phillies Tuesday 8/21

Hendrix reinvented the guitar. Chapman is doing the same in the closer's role.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by Ironman92 View Post
    And Jimi Hendix isn't a world class athlete that is 6'4 1/2, 23 years old and known best for having the most speed.
    How do you know? I'm pretty sure Jimi could have done anything he put his mind to.

"A sellout crowd of 45,091 fans each received a Hunter Pence bobblehead. Pence was traded to the San Francisco Giants on July 31, but the Phillies stuck with the promotion because the figurines were already made."

Put this in the "I just wasn't made for these time" category.

always ask questions bigredmechanism's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ironman92 View Post
    Far more similarities to Usain Bolt
    I always thought Chapman and Alfonso Soriano look alike. They were both spotted in the same places recently, so my theory is done.

Also, compare Jimi and Chapman's fingers. Seriously, the longest fingers I've ever seen.

I'm telling you: its the same guy.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...ndrix_1967.png

I am not starting a new thread just for this....BUT...Houston may have fired Brad Mills but that team is soooooo bad that I wouldn't be expecting any 'dead cat bounce'.

Quote Originally Posted by Mutaman View Post
    Also, compare Jimi and Chapman's fingers. Seriously, the longest fingers I've ever seen.
    Bolt just has the stubbiest fingers

Jonathan Papel-Blown. Jonathan Papel-Visit (high obscure factor) Jonathan Papel-A-Day-Keeps-The-Victories-Away. (just plain silly)

That was a fantastic win! Dare I say the biggest win to date!? Played in a ballpark, where we have had no luck the past ?? years. Where the packed house was very verbal (the only thing missing were those fans waving the stupid towels). Against a terrific pitcher. Come back after come back. Both teams playing hard with something to prove. Offense. Defense. Everything. (Chapman picking up that bunt and throwing a 100mph seed to Cozart at second was an outstanding play). Great effort! Great game!

What a stat!!! (The Pierre/ stubbs K stat)

Turn Off Ads?