Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tanner Rahier's Struggles

Re: Tanner Rahier's Struggles

I have some insight on Rahier. He had strep throat two times keeping him at a low level play for about 5 weeks. He dropped 22 lbs. in the season. I know he has trained all winter and went into the strength training invite on Jan. 24th of 2013 at 205 lbs. and strong. I think he will have a much better 2nd season.

2. Likes:

Drugs Delaney (02-03-2013),REDREAD (02-18-2013),Scrap Irony (02-02-2013)

3. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by bazbalrulz View Post
    I have some insight on Rahier. He had strep throat two times keeping him at a low level play for about 5 weeks. He dropped 22 lbs. in the season. I know he has trained all winter and went into the strength training invite on Jan. 24th of 2013 at 205 lbs. and strong. I think he will have a much better 2nd season.
    This makes me feel much better about Rahier.

Changes my perspective on Rahier too. Would love to see the kid bounce back strong.

Quote Originally Posted by Scrap Irony View Post
    This makes me feel much better about Rahier.
    It makes me feel better too, but I didn't realize he was that big. If he's already over 200 pounds as a teenager, I doubt he'll stick at SS. He'll probably be 220-225 by the time he hits his late 20s, are there aren't a whole hell of a lot SS that size.

He profiles pretty much universally as a 3B.

8. Likes:

Drugs Delaney (02-03-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by Steve4192 View Post
    If he's already over 200 pounds as a teenager, I doubt he'll stick at SS. He'll probably be 220-225 by the time he hits his late 20s, are there aren't a whole hell of a lot SS that size.
    If I remember right, that was what they were saying coming out of the draft. (I thought he was already a 3rd baseman?)
    ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’ Matthew 25:40

Rahier still hasn't seem to find his way yet. Still young but numbers to date are .206/.251/.353/.604

Only 7 walks in 177 PA.

Turn Off Ads?