Turn Off Ads?
Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Reds vs Cardinals...Game 1 8/24

Re: Reds vs Cardinals...Game 1 8/24

Quote Originally Posted by Who Dey Time View Post
    Parents lie.
    dude you don't even know my parents so don't even go there dude....I promise you on that one.

2. Turn Off Ads?

You'd never know we had a healthy lead in the division reading this thread. Some of you guys are hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBigLebowski View Post
    Tough not to criticize the pitcher when the combined distance of 2 of the 3 balls he pitched to said batter were hit a combined 850 feet. I know the Cards have a good offensive lineup but this is not Murderer's Row. Latos lost his mind this inning. He was probably still pouting from that strikeout and he came out mentally unprepared. After allowing Beltran to reach he checked out.
    I get your point but the FOUL ball did not go 100 feet over the fence. He could hit 100,000,000,000 million of those but he'd do more harm potentially by striking out.

Quote Originally Posted by rolenmvp View Post
    what concerns me is this series....you let st louis win game 1 they are gonna be wild with confidence. inexcusable.
    This isn't high school. These guys are professionals and one team is the defending world champion. If they win game 1, everybody will get a good nights sleep and we'll start over tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Stray View Post
    You'd never know we had a healthy lead in the division reading this thread. Some of you guys are hilarious.
    hilarious???? the fact we should have wrapped this game up? we had numerous of chances to score and did't do it and yet latos gives up crap and we lose.

this is a big dang series.

dude you don't even know my parents so don't even go there dude....I promise you on that one.
    Then don't bring it out as if you have some grand mentality that is superior to all. In reality you sound as if you're trying to convince yourself.

Who is this guy?

Quote Originally Posted by TheBigLebowski View Post
    No one who is even slightly rational possibly believes we're coming back to win this game.
    The obvious bet is we'll lose.....but it's worth watching....and if you disagree you should just stop watching.

Quote Originally Posted by Mutaman View Post
    Who is this guy?
    cracking jokes on parents is not even cool man. I got a good mom and dad....a awesome set of parents. you don't know me. so quit thinking you do.

Gotta love Cardinals game threads.

hilarious???? the fact we should have wrapped this game up? we had numerous of chances to score and did't do it and yet latos gives up crap and we lose.

this is a big dang series.
    It's baseball man, this stuff happens. Our season does not end if we lose tonight.

When's the last series Molina has come to town and NOT hit a homerun?

Finally got out Yadier Hornsby

It's baseball man, this stuff happens. Our season does not end if we lose tonight.
    Yes it does Stray. Get with the program!!!

Did we just become BFF's dubc47834's Avatar

This is hilarious....Reds play 1 bad game and everyone goes bizerk. Then somebody makes a joke and another promises him something...but does give details. Like he is gonna hand out a butt whoopin or something....lol

Turn Off Ads?