Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Best possible 2013 2-team roadtrip?

Best possible 2013 2-team roadtrip?

Some friends and I are planning on going on a 2-team road trip for the 2013 season and realized that starting next year, inter-league play will occur all season long, so basically any potential road trip is on the table. What would be the best possible 2-3 team trip (in theory)? I realize that only a couple of these will happen next year.

San Francisco/Oakland
    LA/Anaheim/San Diego
    Chicago (White Sox and/or Cubs)/Milwaukee
    Houston/Texas
    Detroit/Cleveland/Toronto
    DC/Baltimore
    Mets/Yankees
    Other?

I'm kind of hoping one of the California trips work out, especially if an AL team is involved.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Best possible 2013 2-team roadtrip?

Dodgers and Angels would be cool

They play the AL central in interleague next year so if you want to see an AL team you could hope for Royals/Cards, some combo of Twins/Brewers/Cubs/White Sox. Cleveland or Detroit wouldn't be much of a road trip but would be cheap.

I know it's not finalized but I'm pretty sure the NL Central is playing the AL West next year. And NL West vs. AL East. And NL East vs. AL Central. So, if the schedule looks like it's tentatively now, the Reds will play Houston, Texas, Anaheim, Oakland, Seattle, and Cleveland next year.

Some teams have been early releasing their schedules - for example the Cards play in Anaheim next year and the Phillies are opening vs an AL Central team.

Detroit is very underrated as a ballpark IMO. I've been twice and foun it to be a great place to take in a game.

Of course stay within that 3 block radius outside the stadium

5.3 Posts Abv Replacement BluegrassRedleg's Avatar

Definitely LA-LAA if that materializes. SF would be great, too, but you couldn't pay me to go to a game in OAK.
    Rounding third and heading for home...

Turn Off Ads?