Turn Off Ads?

Thread: You guys are awesome!

You guys are awesome!

I just wanted to say... YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!

I love this board, and the people that are a part of it. It's been an incredibly difficult few months for me. I became sick with vertigo, lost my job, due to all of this I've experienced financial problems, and tremendous anxiety. It's been a really rough go of it at times, although I'm finally feeling better.

This board was the one thing that I could count on, day in and day out. I've probably been more active in the last few months than I've ever been, due to the fact that I've barely left the house, and the baseball and life discussions that take place on this board were my saving grace many days when it came to getting my mind off of my trouble.

This really is one of the best places on the internet, filled with a group of great people that genuinely care about each other.

I know sometimes we disagree, occasionally there are arguments around here, and when the Reds are on a losing streak, we're all as angry as Jonathan Broxton after missing lunch. But deep down, we all have a respect for each other that shines through when one of us are struggling and need a pal.

I genuinely want to thank each and every one of you from the bottom of my heart for helping get me through one of the roughest summers of my life. You're great people, the guys running this website do an AMAZING job, and I hope to be a part of the Redszone family for many more years to come. Crazy to think I've been around seven years, I'm starting to become one of the old fellas around here .

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: You guys are awesome!

Better days are around the corner for you.
    “I don’t care,” Votto said of passing his friend and former teammate. “He’s in the past. Bye-bye, Jay.”

Danger is my business! oneupper's Avatar

This place is crazy awesome. It's gotten to the point that when some sort of discussion/decision comes up in the family, they ask me "Why don't you ask Redszone?".
    Uncanny.

Glad to hear you're feeling better. Hopefully the uptrend continues.
    "A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it."

http://dalmady.blogspot.com

Thanks guys, appreciate it! Hopefully the rough summer ends with one of the best falls in my life, culminating in a Reds championship .

Turn Off Ads?