Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee

Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee

I ran across this over the weekend. In each episode, Jerry Seinfeld picks up one of his comedian buddies in a classic car and they get coffee together. Truly a show about nothing, but very funny.

http://comediansincarsgettingcoffee.com/
    "I can make all the stadiums rock."
    -Air Supply

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee

Quote Originally Posted by RichRed View Post
    I ran across this over the weekend. In each episode, Jerry Seinfeld picks up one of his comedian buddies in a classic car and they get coffee together. Truly a show about nothing, but very funny.

http://comediansincarsgettingcoffee.com/
    thanks for the tip. Alec Baldwin is funny. Acts just like his character on 30 Rock. Larry David is just like Larry David. I'm not sure I can call them actors, since they just seem to "act" themselves. But they were both hilarious.

Seinfeld torturing Ricky Gervais was pretty funny too.
    "Lemonade requires a significant amount of sugar. Otherwise, you've just made lemon juice."

Been hearing buzz about this on Twitter, I'll have to check it out.
    Pinch hitting for Pedro Borbon...

The one with Mel Brooks and Carl Reiner is fantastic. I could listen to those old dudes for hours, and I get the feeling they'd be happy to oblige.

http://comediansincarsgettingcoffee....-want-chicken/
    "I can make all the stadiums rock."
    -Air Supply

Turn Off Ads?