Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: No talk about chris carpenter?

Re: No talk about chris carpenter?

Quote Originally Posted by westofyou View Post
    Sports teams are all full of RA's, Chris Carpenter is in a class of his own.
    I think most of his teammates, outside of Brendan Ryan, would say they love him as a teammate. Boy he looks boorish from any other angle though.
    Baseball is like church. Many attend, few understand

2. Turn Off Ads?

I would love to get a chance to talk to Carpenter so I could ask him what the heck is going on in his head when he does these type of things....

I'd also love to be in the front row behind home plate when he pitches again... I'd be barking at him, home made sign, dancing, etc....
    You think you got what it takes to play a real fantasy game? Join me at Jockstocks. You can play Baseball, Basketball, Football, Golf, Nascar and even Hockey!

Jockstocks Homepage

Do you have your shirt on? - Adam Dunn to Marty on the Bananna Phone.

Carpenter has some real rage anger issues. I won't be surprised to see him in the news for non-baseball performance issues at some point in the future.
    Where we gonna go?

From 2 years ago, but interesting

http://www.pitcher****eighth.com/201...r-pitch-angry/

pitchers hit eighth is an obscenity when put together
    Last edited by Tom Servo; 08-29-2012 at 02:31 PM.
    “I don’t care,” Votto said of passing his friend and former teammate. “He’s in the past. Bye-bye, Jay.”

Chris Carpenter is an ass.

In other news, the sun rose in the east this morning, and experts have determined that grass is green.
    Eric Stratton, Rush Chairman. Damn glad to meet ya.

We can't be that far off from the point in time that Chris Carpenter just gets plunked every time he steps into the batters box.

Turn Off Ads?