Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Frazier Featured on ESPN

Frazier Featured on ESPN

In case you havent seen this yet... pretty cool article on Frazier

http://espn.go.com/mlb/story/_/page/...incinnati-reds

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Frazier Featured on ESPN

Thanks for finding this. A great read about a great guy and teammate!

Cheers

I am as big of a fan of Frazier as anybody. Love him doing so well!

redsfanhere

will be roy and well deserving

Seems like a fun, easy goign kinda guy. Loved the video BPhil tweeted earlier this year of his pregame dance in the locker room, need to find a link of it, makes me laugh.
    UNC Tar Heels 2017 National Champions 6 time NCAA Champs!!!
    57, 82, 93, 05, 09, 17
    Go Heels!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by redsfanhere View Post
    will be roy and well deserving
    either him or wade miley of AZ. I expect it to be very close.

What makes me mad is Dusty's reasoning for keeping Rolen ahead of Frazier at 3B. He said Rolen is at the end of a good career, which is true, and Frazier is at the beginning of a bright career, which is true. Also, I know Rolen can pretty much only play 3B too.

But for Dusty to base 3B on the future statuses of players careers is unbelievable. He needs to be in a win now mindset. Even though we have a lot of talent, our team has been very lucky this year: relatively few injuries, great success from rookies and SP, and other teams in the NL have had some key roster moves that have helped this team (ie Pujols leaving, Berkman hurt, Prince leaving, Carpenter hurt) plus this is the last year we can routinely beat up on the DisAstros.

Additionally, we are have a lot of candidates for league awards too: Studwick for Comeback POY, Cueto/Chapman for Cy Young, Frazier for ROY, and Votto at one time was favorite for MVP. This is the perfect combination of luck for us to be where we are today, maybe next year Cueto or Chapman is out for the season (knock on wood), then who knows where our team will be. Look at the transition from 2010 season to 2011 season and how the team performed. The fact that Dusty is going to bench Frazier because he has years left is a terrible excuse. When someone is hot and the team is on a run, you have play the right players and use a "Win Now" mindset.
    2015 Attendance 2-1 (4/6, 4/7,4/24)
    2014 Attendance 1-3 (3/31, 4/12, 8/14)
    2013 Attendance: 6-0 (4/3, 4/16, 4/17, 8/3, 8/21, 9/7)

Turn Off Ads?