Turn Off Ads?
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Reds vs. Astros Saturday 9-1

Re: Reds vs. Astros Saturday 9-1

Better now than in mid october for this to happen. We'll get them tomorrow

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Did we just become BFF's dubc47834's Avatar

What a way to lose...gotta feel bad for Valdez. Why is it that Rage posted the rag on Bailey post at the beginning of the game then barely posted about him again.....oh yeah, because Bailey pitched a gem tonite. Dude is clueless!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dubc47834 View Post
    What a way to lose...gotta feel bad for Valdez. Why is it that Rage posted the rag on Bailey post at the beginning of the game then barely posted about him again.....oh yeah, because Bailey pitched a gem tonite. Dude is clueless!!!
    Still waiting for him to comeback and blame tonight's loss on Bailey. You know he wants to.

Quote Originally Posted by Who Dey Time View Post
    Dude!!!!!!!!!!! Take a nap and come back tomorrow. Valdez is basically nil offensively but has been very solid defensively this season. He made an error. Nothing more, nothing less. No need for baseless over analysis.

Get em tomorrow.
    Alright, this my last post on this. I said "Dude!" because the poster that I was replaying to said it in his.

Not all errors are created the same. That one was pretty bad. Probably the worst by any Red all season, and he is a defensive player.

Please don't tell me to take a nap. I feel like that was pretty disrespectful. I am entitled to my opinion.
    WHEN DOES IT STOP!?!?

Quote Originally Posted by Z-Fly View Post
    Alright, this my last post on this. I said "Dude!" because the poster that I was replaying to said it in his.

Not all errors are created the same. That one was pretty bad. Probably the worst by any Red all season, and he is a defensive player.

Please don't tell me to take a nap. I feel like that was pretty disrespectful. I am entitled to my opinion.
    IMO, Bruce's in SF was worse.

Still waiting for him to comeback and blame tonight's loss on Bailey. You know he wants to.
    Uh, ok. I predicted that Bailey would throw 2 gems in his back to back Astros starts. We are 1/2 of the way there. Then Baker would name him as the 4th starter in the playoffs, which will come back to haunt down the line.

Quote Originally Posted by The Rage View Post
    Uh, ok. I predicted that Bailey would throw 2 gems in his back to back Astros starts. We are 1/2 of the way there. Then Baker would name him as the 4th starter in the playoffs, which will come back to haunt down the line.
    "Nope, this team is on a mission: Cueto,Arroyo,Latos,Leake. All these guys care a bunch. Leake has struggled more than I would have liked, but he fights so hard. They make a very determined and willful starting rotation."

Your post in another thread. One of many used to dig at Homer. Your hate is well chronicled and beyond reason. Case closed.

IMO, Bruce's in SF was worse.
    They looked equally ridiculous....Bruce was concerned about the wall, but neither had much focus on the overall play.

Neither crazy play bothered me....both were just shake your head game-ending moments.

Quote Originally Posted by Ironman92 View Post
    They looked equally ridiculous....Bruce was concerned about the wall, but neither had much focus on the overall play.

Neither crazy play bothered me....both were just shake your head game-ending moments.
    Bruce's play bothered me more because I don't expects plays like that from a GG caliber OFer. But ya it was just one error....

Turn Off Ads?