Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Pensacola Blue Wahoos Game Used Items Thread

Pensacola Blue Wahoos Game Used Items Thread

Hey guys, the Wahoos' Inaugural Season ended today with a loss against the Tennessee Smokies, regardless it was still a fun day. I'm not a Reds fan personally but we here in town enjoyed having the organization and look forward to many great years to come. Here's the few game used items I received at the Wahoos' games this summer.

Pensacola Blue Wahoos vs. Jacksonville Suns line-up card used in the Jacksonville dugout given to me by Jacksonville manager Andy Barkett (Also signed by him)-

Mobile BayBears warm-up used ball given to my by BayBears pitcher Brett Lorin-

Cracked bat piece given to me by Southern League MVP and Huntsville Stars 1st baseman Hunter Morris-

And the one I received today...

Warm-up used turf shoes used all season and given to me by Wahoos' pitcher Josh Ravin-
    Pensacola Blue Wahoos Fan
    http://www.youtube.com/user/ryeinc

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Pensacola Blue Wahoos Game Used Items Thread

Cool stuff. Like the Ravin shoes. Did you get anything else this year?

And Im a collector as well. Been doing it going on 10 years now (Wow that makes me feel old but I was 13 when I started so I'm good. Haha)

Hey guys! Sorry for the delay, another season of attempting to get some game-used items! Here's what I've received so far...

These were given to me by the Wahoos' as a gift for being a loyal fan, Bryson Smith game worn pants-

I purchased these unique items in the gift shop, Wahoos locker room nameplates used by Beau Mills, Brian Peacock and Koyie Hill last season-

Pensacola Blue Wahoos Fan
    http://www.youtube.com/user/ryeinc

Do they have anymore of the nameplates for sale? I would be interested in purchasing one if they do

Turn Off Ads?