1. Bruce is hot
2. Votto is hitting, but probably has had his power sapped a bit by the pain in his knee.
3. Can't pitch around Votto (3 almost intentional walks the other night) if he's batting second. And he's an OBP machine.
4. BP is hot too.
5. BP and Votto hot means runners on the basepaths for the 3 and 4 hitters.
6. Maintains the righty, lefty, righty thing Dusty likes.
7. Hit and run is a good option if BP is being held on 1B with the lefty Votto up there to pull it through the 1B/2B opening.
Option - either Frazier, Ludwick or even Hanigan
Option - same options
Option - same options, I don't care
CF - Heisey
SS - Valdez/Gregorius
Hottest hitters and best power hitters in the right spots. Just my temporary lineup to finish the season.