Turn Off Ads?
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Howling fans at last night's game

Re: Howling fans at last night's game

Quote Originally Posted by jhiller21 View Post
    HAHA mullet dude is back
    I'm constantly amazed that people don't know what a mullet actually is. It is short on the top and sides and long in the back, hence the phrase, "business in the front, party in the back."
    That guy's hair is just all party.
    (Referring to Jack Hannahan signing with a Korean team)
    Since there are no teams on the moon, I guess South Korea's far enough from Cincinnati to satisfy me.
    -RichRed

2. Turn Off Ads?

Hey baseball and alcohol, the perfect combination. Let'm have fun, some of us need to let loose after a hard day.

I hope they keep it going. I like it.

The Smiling Side AintlifeGrande's Avatar

I love how a person with the screen name malcontent, complaining about crowd noise.

ROLL TIDE ROLL!!

Whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooo!!!!

LOVE IT FANS KEEP IT UP AND MAKE MALCONTENT REALLY MAD LOL!

j/K brah. But really you should lighten up on this. N.A.B.D

I was there last night and think it's absolutely horrible. Maybe I'm old school but people howling just to howl is just stupid. It was going on during both team's at bats and it was disturbing.

Quote Originally Posted by OGB View Post
    I'm constantly amazed that people don't know what a mullet actually is. It is short on the top and sides and long in the back, hence the phrase, "business in the front, party in the back."
    That guy's hair is just all party.
    True I guess, regardless, party hair/kenny powers is back again tonight, howling.

Did that guy start the whole thing?

Hello guys! I don't post much but have to chime in here. FS Ohio is 'planting' the mullet guy in each of the last two games. If you notice, it's the same outfit, same seating around him, his wife is doing the same thing and wearing the same thing, he's making the same emotions each time they show it.

FS Ohio is having fun with it. Too many people on the main board and this one think he's there each night. He's not. Just a loop.

5.3 Posts Abv Replacement BluegrassRedleg's Avatar

The sentiment of the original post in this thread is, with all due respect, why I think a lot of people have turned away from baseball in recent years. No fun. Stuck in "tradition" and the "unwritten rules" of the game. Stale.

Baseball needs more goofiness. Takes itself WAY too seriously.
    Rounding third and heading for home...

My only issue with it is that many Reds fans somehow think it's a "Wooooo." It's an "Owwww." They're howling, not doing Ric Flair.

malingered here too long malcontent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BluegrassRedleg View Post
    The sentiment of the original post in this thread is, with all due respect, why I think a lot of people have turned away from baseball in recent years. No fun. Stuck in "tradition" and the "unwritten rules" of the game. Stale.

Baseball needs more goofiness. Takes itself WAY too seriously.
    What does that even mean?

What does not wanting to have half-drunk morons howling or "wooing" in your ears while you're trying to watch a game have to do with tradition or "unwritten rules" (with all due respect)?

And, yeah. Not a professional wrestling fan.

It has nothing to do with it... which is kind of my point.

I'm not calling you out here, which is why I said "sentiment" and not you directly. Don't know you, so I couldn't speak to that. Just saying, going to the park is supposed to be fun. Roll with it.

malingered here too long malcontent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BluegrassRedleg View Post
    It has nothing to do with it... which is kind of my point.

I'm not calling you out here, which is why I said "sentiment" and not you directly. Don't know you, so I couldn't speak to that. Just saying, going to the park is supposed to be fun. Roll with it.
    I'm out. Cheers.

I certainly wouldn't want a bunch of drunks yelling indiscriminately anywhere near me during a game. I would find that annoying. I guess I am a cantakerous curmudgeon because I just don't get the fun part.

Quote Originally Posted by CaliBuck View Post
    Hello guys! I don't post much but have to chime in here. FS Ohio is 'planting' the mullet guy in each of the last two games. If you notice, it's the same outfit, same seating around him, his wife is doing the same thing and wearing the same thing, he's making the same emotions each time they show it.

FS Ohio is having fun with it. Too many people on the main board and this one think he's there each night. He's not. Just a loop.
    After seeing basically the same video for three nights, I have to agree with this. There's no way that dude wears the same shirt three nights in a row, with the same video of him hooting and howling. Kinda lame by FSN to try and make "mullet guy" a temporary mascot.

Turn Off Ads?