Turn Off Ads?
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 87

Thread: Red v. Fish Saturday 9/15

  1. #61
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    155

    Re: Red v. Fish Saturday 9/15

    Quote Originally Posted by Who Dey Time View Post
    For those that care UC up 20-0 at half.
    I care!
    Yes that was a very impressive infield single. I thought for a second it was leaving the yard. - texasdave 10/13/12

  2. Turn Off Ads?
  3. #62
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    487

    Re: Red v. Fish Saturday 9/15

    Once the Reds clinch I'd imagine that a lot of guys will be scaled back.

  4. #63
    Member Ironman92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    4,582
    CC

  5. #64
    Member Ironman92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    4,582
    Nice play by Giancarlo

  6. #65
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Big Bear City, CA
    Posts
    607

    Re: Red v. Fish Saturday 9/15

    Quote Originally Posted by Who Dey Time View Post
    Once the Reds clinch I'd imagine that a lot of guys will be scaled back.
    That would be the ideal scenario, but if we don't start playing better, it may take until the last week to clinch. You don't want to get guys out of a rhythm
    by sitting them right before the post season.

  7. #66
    Member Ironman92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    4,582
    Ugh.....Jay Bruce was the hottest hitter around, then he faced Wandy and is now 1-20. Coincidence?

  8. #67
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,400

    Re: Red v. Fish Saturday 9/15

    Quote Originally Posted by Who Dey Time View Post
    Once the Reds clinch I'd imagine that a lot of guys will be scaled back.
    I think we should give them all the day off...let them get drunk in the clubhouse like we did 2 years ago and ruin any chance we have at home field advantage.

  9. #68
    Member Ironman92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    4,582
    Hanigan is so good.

    Catching in the NL is at as good as it's been in a long long time.

    Molina is darn near prime Pudge. Way up my MVP list.

  10. #69
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    487

    Re: Red v. Fish Saturday 9/15

    Quote Originally Posted by DocRed View Post
    I think we should give them all the day off...let them get drunk in the clubhouse like we did 2 years ago and ruin any chance we have at home field advantage.
    As it stands I'm about 90% certain that the Reds will be the #2 and head to San Francisco. The other 10% says there's a chance at the #1 whether we want it or not.

  11. #70
    Member Ironman92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    4,582
    E5

  12. #71
    Member Ironman92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    4,582
    Quote Originally Posted by Who Dey Time View Post
    As it stands I'm about 90% certain that the Reds will be the #2 and head to San Francisco. The other 10% says there's a chance at the #1 whether we want it or not.
    Not real sure it's best...until the NLCS

  13. #72
    Member Ironman92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    4,582
    Thanks Marquez

  14. #73
    Member Ironman92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    4,582
    Frazier sighting


    He's due.

  15. #74
    Member Ironman92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    4,582
    Austin Kearns is now up....but not sure he is awake.

  16. #75
    Member Ironman92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    4,582
    This game, while boring....is not over.


Turn Off Ads?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Board Moderators may, at their discretion and judgment, delete and/or edit any messages that violate any of the following guidelines: 1. Explicit references to alleged illegal or unlawful acts. 2. Graphic sexual descriptions. 3. Racial or ethnic slurs. 4. Use of edgy language (including masked profanity). 5. Direct personal attacks, flames, fights, trolling, baiting, name-calling, general nuisance, excessive player criticism or anything along those lines. 6. Posting spam. 7. Each person may have only one user account. It is fine to be critical here - that's what this board is for. But let's not beat a subject or a player to death, please.

Thank you, and most importantly, enjoy yourselves!


RedsZone.com is a privately owned website and is not affiliated with the Cincinnati Reds or Major League Baseball


Contact us: Boss | GIK | BCubb2003 | dabvu2498 | Gallen5862 | LexRedsFan | Plus Plus | RedlegJake | redsfan1995 | The Operator | Tommyjohn25