Turn Off Ads?
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516

Thread: Ohio State Football 2012

Re: Ohio State Football 2012

Quote Originally Posted by cincrazy View Post
    James Clark. Vonn Bell. Dontre Wilson. They've seemingly landed every single guy that was a "toss-up." And they blew Alabama out of the dust for Bell, our only true competition for his services was Tennessee.
    When the biggest drama of NSD is if your punter might flip, you are having a great day.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Here is an average of team rankings (247, Scouts, Rivals, ESPN):

1. Ohio State
    2. Alabama
    3. Florida
    4. Notre Dame
    5. Michigan
    6. Ole Miss
    7. LSU
    8. Texas AM
    9. UCLA
    t10. FSU
    t10. Auburn
    12. Georgia
    13. Clemson
    14. Washington
    15. Oklahoma
    16. USC
    17. Nebraska
    18. South Carolina
    t19. Texas
    t19. Oregon
    21. Virginia Tech
    22. Mississippi State
    23. Vandy
    24. Baylor
    25. Tennessee

Five of the top 10 are from the SEC West, 7 of the top 12 are from the SEC. But OSU topped the board. Normally 16th would be acceptable for most, but oh how USC has fallen...
    "This isn’t stats vs scouts - this is stats and scouts working together, building an organization that blends the best of both worlds. This is the blueprint for how a baseball organization should be run. And, whether the baseball men of the 20th century like it or not, this is where baseball is going."---Dave Cameron, U.S.S. Mariner

USC had some decommits so it wasn't as good as a class it could have been, but it was also a very small class due to sanctions. Smaller classes usually don't rate as high in these type of rankings.

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeRed27 View Post
    Smaller classes usually don't rate as high in these type of rankings.
    Yep. USC still had the highest average recruit star player of any class, just had less scholarships to give.

Quote Originally Posted by RiverRat13 View Post
    Yep. USC still had the highest average recruit star player of any class, just had less scholarships to give.
    They also had several guys flip away.
    "This isn’t stats vs scouts - this is stats and scouts working together, building an organization that blends the best of both worlds. This is the blueprint for how a baseball organization should be run. And, whether the baseball men of the 20th century like it or not, this is where baseball is going."---Dave Cameron, U.S.S. Mariner

Quote Originally Posted by jojo View Post
    Internet rumors seem to indicate that the player at the center of this is no longer with the team.
    Hugs, smiling, and interactive Twitter accounts, don't mean winning baseball. Until this community understands that we are cursed to relive the madness.

Turns out Brutus has no game..... Aubie would kick his buckeyed butt...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hl40OBEdN08

Columbus area tOSU fans, are you upset that the spring game is being played in Cincinnati? Some people down here are upset because they don't want tOSU invading their territory but I was thinking how people in the Columbus area feel about not having the game in their city.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    I was wrong
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    Chip is right

You're being very UnDude. sonny's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chip R View Post
    Columbus area tOSU fans, are you upset that the spring game is being played in Cincinnati? Some people down here are upset because they don't want tOSU invading their territory but I was thinking how people in the Columbus area feel about not having the game in their city.
    I'm not particularly upset, but I know plenty of people who are up in arms about it. It's also not being televised, so there's a contingent who believe they're being robbed of their God given right to all things Buckeye football. I'm going to spend time with my family, I suggest these people do the same.
    Witty signature.

Sonny,
    If you had met their families, you wouldn't make that recommendation.
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeRed27 View Post
    Honest I can't say it any better than Hoosier Red did in his post, he sums it up basically perfectly.

Joey Votto Fangirl HeatherC1212's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sonny View Post
    I'm not particularly upset, but I know plenty of people who are up in arms about it. It's also not being televised, so there's a contingent who believe they're being robbed of their God given right to all things Buckeye football. I'm going to spend time with my family, I suggest these people do the same.
    It was actually televised on Big Ten Network at 7 PM the same night (a friend of mine watched and filled me in on some of it because I wasn't home).
    "I tried to play golf, but I found out I wasn't very good." -Joey Votto on his offseason hobby search

An MLB.com reporter asked what one thing Votto couldn’t do. “I can’t skate or play hockey,” Votto said. “Well, I can skate ... but I can’t stop.”

Turn Off Ads?