Turn Off Ads?
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: 9/16/12 Reds at Marlins

Re: 9/16/12 Reds at Marlins

Bruce steals 2B.
    All my posts are my opinion - just like yours are. If I forget to state it and you're too dense to see the obvious, look here!

2. Turn Off Ads?

Frazier flies to Stanton.
    All my posts are my opinion - just like yours are. If I forget to state it and you're too dense to see the obvious, look here!

Quote Originally Posted by WebScorpion View Post
    Reds hitters are really having trouble hitting the ball here in this new park. All those balls they cut loose on that would be a homer in most parks are just long lazy fly balls here. They need to be getting on top of the ball, hitting into the alleys and corners of the outfield, and letting it pinball around this huge field.
    San Fran's park plays similarly. Hopefully Votto is on all cylinders by then.

Nolasco's thrown 60 pitches thru 3 innings. Good to see.
    “I don’t care,” Votto said of passing his friend and former teammate. “He’s in the past. Bye-bye, Jay.”

Buck GO to Didi.

SERP deep cover ops WebScorpion's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mth123 View Post
    Frazier flies to Stanton.
    That was a weird AB...they played him to pull the ball and pitched him away the whole time. I guess it was just the infield shifting, I didn't get a good look at the outfield positioning before the hit.

"This field, this game, is a part of our past. It reminds us of all that once was good, and what could be again." -- Terence Mann

Nolasco Ks. That's 4 so far.

Petersen Ks. 5 Ks in 3 innings. Nice start.

SERP deep cover ops WebScorpion's Avatar

Bengals winning 17-10.

"This field, this game, is a part of our past. It reminds us of all that once was good, and what could be again." -- Terence Mann

Navarro and Didi with singles. Latos with a SAC. 2nd and 3rd 1 out.

You can't stop the Gregorius/Navarro Connection.
    “I don’t care,” Votto said of passing his friend and former teammate. “He’s in the past. Bye-bye, Jay.”

Phillips grounds to 3B. Navarro scores. 2-0. Didi to 3B.

Heisey bunts to 3B to try for a hit but is out at 1B.3 outs. 2-0 Reds.

I hate the bunt and I sometimes shake my head at Heisey.
    www.ris-news.com
    "You only have to bat a thousand in two things; flying and heart transplants. Everything else you can go 4-for-5."
    -Beano Cook

Ruggiano Ks. Reyes gets on and is out stealing. Stanton walks.

Turn Off Ads?