Thread: Reds vs. Cubs Wednesday 9/19

Re: Reds vs. Cubs Wednesday 9/19

5-4

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by Krawhitham View Post
    have you seem Cueto's Sept numbers?

0-3 with a 8.22 ERA
    You see Bailey's August.........that was bad. Cueto is just going through a dry spell.

jeebus...
    There are 3 guarantees in life; death, taxes, and the leadoff walk coming around to score.

Quote Originally Posted by The Rage View Post
    You see Bailey's August.........that was bad. Cueto is just going through a dry spell.
    Cueto is wore out and will not get skipped because he might be able to win a Cy Young

LOL
    There are 3 guarantees in life; death, taxes, and the leadoff walk coming around to score.

Valbuena gets "tailpiped". LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by The Rage View Post
    Mike telegraphed that one...........he isn't starting in the playoffs. Dusty may as well announce it.
    Mike clean out your locker. Simply unacceptable pitching. Bailey didn't even reach this point to the 8th and 100+ pitches thrown.

He won't make the playoff roster with this performance against a team who has nothing remotely meaningful to play for.

Soriano has 30 HR in his last 400 AB

I thought he had Rizzo struck out and didn't get the call. Would have ended the inning 1-2-3.

Quote Originally Posted by texasdave View Post
    Valbuena gets "tailpiped". LOL.

When you get one hit a month they should give you time to stand there and admire it.

Where was that pitch?

Quote Originally Posted by HometownHero View Post
    Then what is it that you're crying about then?
    This is it, regardless of your rebuttal as we are having a good game offensively finally.

I GUESSED the Reds will win the NLDS in 5....and lose the NLCS in 7....that's 12 games and without calculating right on Stubbs PA per game when he starts. I'm guessing Frazier will get 2 starts and several pinch hitting appearances.

You keep saying that will likely get us to the WS.....but he'd be up around 70 or so in a typical type playoff series run. I already said the only way around it would be to sweep the first two series and then sweep or get swept in the WS.

You were so appalled that I couldn't understand how the Brewers or Phillies had no chance being 5 back with 20-21 to play and 3 teams ahead of them....why can't you understand my numbers? And don't rebut that I don't get it that Stubbs with 5 PA means we are probably winning. We are something like 34-13 when he gets 5 PA....but the problem there is they are best of 5 or best of 7 series.....and thru Stubbs first 16 times this year with 5 PA...the Reds were 8-8.

No one will be any happier if we win the World Series....knocking off the Cards and Yankees would be even sweeter....

"It's our year" has been what I've been saying for 2 months....but this stuff has to keep up, hopefully it will but I don't trust it to keep up....especially if the luck-butt Cardinals get in.

Bruce hits this lefty usually

Good effort and good fortune

Turn Off Ads?