Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Former Reds in the playoffs

Former Reds in the playoffs

I saw on SportsCenter that the A's clinched a wild card spot last night and one of the interviewees happened to be one Jonny Gomes. Adam Rosales and Grant Balfour were also mentioned as Rosales scored a run and Balfour got the save.
    Quote Originally Posted by teamselig
    The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change, the realist adjusts the sails.

William Arthur Ward

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Former Reds in the playoffs

Others you can count in on this thusfar are:

Jeremy Affeldt -- SF
    David Ross -- ATL
    Juan Francisco -- ATL
    Paul Janish -- ATL
    Josh Hamilton -- TEX
    Ryan Dempster -- TEX
    Chris Dickerson -- NYY

I think that is about it, except for the last NL Wild Card team. Although I may be missing one or two.

Kyle Lohse is in with the Cardinals (or will be once they clinch that last wild card spot). Chris Dickerson and Darnell McDonald are in with the Yankees, though I don't know if either will make the playoff roster. Paul Janish and Juan Francisco in with the Braves. Jeremy Affeldt is in with the Giants. Quintin Berry is in with the Tigers. And Josh Hamilton and Ryan Dempster are in with the Rangers.
    I'm not a system player. I am a system.

Of course, Nationals manager Davey Johnson
    ...the 2-2 to Woodsen and here it comes...and it is swung on and missed! And Tom Browning has pitched a perfect game! Twenty-seven outs in a row, and he is being mobbed by his teammates, just to the thirdbase side of the mound.

Danger is my business! oneupper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by M2 View Post
    Quintin Berry is in with the Tigers.
    Who on earth is Quintin Berry? Was he with the REDs in the minors?
    "A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it."

http://dalmady.blogspot.com

-The Insider-

Quote Originally Posted by oneupper View Post
    Who on earth is Quintin Berry? Was he with the REDs in the minors?
    Yeah, he was in Double and Triple-A last year.

Turn Off Ads?