1) 1976 Cincinnati Reds - you need an explanation? really?
2) 1927 New York Yankees - or, basically, any team featuring the Babe and the Iron Horse.
3) 1970 Baltimore Orioles - Brooks Robinson still haunts me in my dreams.
4) 1969 New York Mets - hard to compete against a miracle.
5) Mudville Nine - Mighty Casey is due.
6) Compton Cleaners - ruined my childhood on a yearly basis in knothole ball.
7) Eddie "The King" Feigner and his Court - three against ten and he still took names.
8) Jim Coombs - enough said.