Turn Off Ads?

Thread: When good things happen to bad people

They call me "chef"

When good things happen to bad people

As a child I could never have known that, even as an adult, I would still look up to the heavens and wonder what is out there and, if it is in control of our world, what it's plan is. That even as an adult I would watch on helpless as great things happen to bad people. That even as an adult I would surrender to the chaotic will of a strange & unfair world that rewards those who do evil.

As a helpless adult, how will I explain these events to my children?

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: When good things happen to bad people

Quote Originally Posted by Larry Schuler View Post
    As a child I could never have known that, even as an adult, I would still look up to the heavens and wonder what is out there and, if it is in control of our world, what it's plan is. That even as an adult I would watch on helpless as great things happen to bad people. That even as an adult I would surrender to the chaotic will of a strange & unfair world that rewards those who do evil.

I think yo have the wrong message board.

PS Try looking at Psalm 73.

They call me "chef"

I have tried the sacred texts. However, perhaps to fault of my own, I still find myself wondering how a collection of despicable souls can be rewarded with the worldly treasures of a wild card berth. It seems cruel and bizarre.

Play in the NLc and you get the greatest gift of them all in the Cubs and Astros, With out them and the Royals as cross league rival they got gifted a playoff birth, I just hope the Cards losing in the play in game since they are 2 game worse than the Angels who play in a much harder league and division but their fans are saying how dumb Pujols was to leave for money over rings. I bet the playoffs would look much more different if Houston was in AL West this year.

Ask Chris Carpenter, he's a good liar

Fell for the Reds in 1956 RedsFaninAfrica's Avatar

I have tried the sacred texts. However, perhaps to fault of my own, I still find myself wondering how a collection of despicable souls can be rewarded with the worldly treasures of a wild card berth. It seems cruel and bizarre.
    You must be referring to the Cards.

Where is the "like" button???!!!! It still amazes me that a team who finished 10 games out of the division is still going to the playoffs. Bud Selig just HAD to milk that TV contract a little more and add another wild card.....

Turn Off Ads?