Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wainwright pulled from start, Shelby Miller will start now

Re: Wainwright pulled from start, Shelby Miller will start now

Quote Originally Posted by webbbj View Post
    I want the #1 seed. People are overly paranoid with the cardinals and I dont know why. They are the weakest link of the playoffs.
    I love this!

#11in11

2. Turn Off Ads?
    ZCTRMTP!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Maker_84 View Post
    i'm really torn if i want the #1 or 2 seed. Playing Atlanta would be the ideal matchup but also could have to face the Cards which would be bad. San Fran hasn't played all that good lately
    You would have to define "lately". From the morning of August 11th on they have the best record in the NL. They are tied for the best record in baseball since then. They have played at a .681 clip since that date at 32-15. They went 18-11 in the month of August and 19-8 in the month of September. To me, anyway, that qualifies as a team being en fuego.
    Zero chance the Reds miss the playoffs!

Quote Originally Posted by Maker_84 View Post
    i'm really torn if i want the #1 or 2 seed. Playing Atlanta would be the ideal matchup but also could have to face the Cards which would be bad. San Fran hasn't played all that good lately
    Last 15 games they have only won 11!

Quote Originally Posted by texasdave View Post
    You would have to define "lately". From the morning of August 11th on they have the best record in the NL. They are tied for the best record in baseball since then. They have played at a .681 clip since that date at 32-15. They went 18-11 in the month of August and 19-8 in the month of September. To me, anyway, that qualifies as a team being en fuego.
    They've been playing the Astros and Cubs a lot during that stretch though, haven't they?

Turn Off Ads?