Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Aluminum Foil Caps On Please...

Aluminum Foil Caps On Please...

...or whatever you use to divine future events.

Call your shots for the SF-Cin Divisional Series. How do you see it playing out?

Game 1 - Cueto cements his ace status by going 7 strong innings, allowing five hits and just one run. The back of the bullpen does its job and the Reds come away with a 3-1 win. Votto and Ludwick figure in the first two runs and Bruce hits one into McCovey Cove for some late insurance.

Game 2 - Bronson pitches decently but the bats take the night off. The Giants push across a couple early and one late. Reds' defense keeps the margin respectable. Giants take game two 3-0.

Game 3 - Mat Latos dominates early and often, his K total reaching double digits. Rolen, Hanigan and Phillips provide the key hits in a 4-1 triumph.

Game 4 - Bailey heads to the mound to nail things down. He is shaky early giving up three runs in the first two innings before settling down. Reds, led by Joey Votto's two walks and a two-run double, begin to chip away. Frazier will chip in a two-run pinch hit double and Drew Stubbs (#6 in your program and #1 in your hearts) will propel the team to victory with a three-run bomb to the upper deck in left field for his only hit of the series. Reds prevail 7-5 as Chapman survives the ninth, putting the tying run on base via the walk. But coming back to strike out the final two batters of the game.

My prediction: Redlegs in four.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Aluminum Foil Caps On Please...

Your predictions are eerily realistic. I like it.

Re: Aluminum Foil Caps On Please...

I like it a lot. I can see Johnny dominating in SF, but I can also see him being less than his best and losing to Cain.

My gut tells me that we get a split, with either Bronson or Cueto on his game, but not both.

I hope I'm wrong though and BOTH Johnny and Bronson have their best stuff and we come back home up 2-0.....but heck, it's post season ANYTHING can happen.

Go REDS! Just win baby, who cares how it happens!

Turn Off Ads?