Turn Off Ads?
Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Wild Card game TBS

Re: Wild Card game TBS

Quote Originally Posted by Magdal View Post
    Braves out hitting the Cards 10- 6 with 3 errors....at this point they don't deserve to win this game.
    Should be 11 hits but they blew that call

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by smixsell View Post
    WHAT A START TO THE PLAYOFFS EH?! Could be an EXCITING year!
    Yep...I guess I will hang around and watch the AL game...gotta admit that this 1 game 7 format makes me very nervous and exited!

If I was Sam Holbrook and have a hotel room in Atlanta I would be making changes in my travel plans right now.

Quote Originally Posted by HometownHero View Post
    Careful what you wish for noting makes a division title forgotten quicker than a team from your division knocking you out to go to World Series.
    It's not like I'm dying for it to happen, just think they are much weaker than the NATS, plus the umps will give US the close calls in order to atone for the travesty here tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by malcontent View Post
    One would think. But then Selig is a complete idiot.
    I agree but he will never want this scene on national TV again, especially in his controversial one game playoff.

Honestly with the Braves throwing the ball all over the infield in the 7th, they deserve to lose

malingered here too long malcontent's Avatar

Juan Francisco wouldn't have taken a walk.

3-run bomb instead.

Quote Originally Posted by smixsell View Post
    It's not like I'm dying for it to happen, just think they are much weaker than the NATS, plus the umps will give US the close calls in order to atone for the travesty here tonight.
    They are weaker than the Nats but they have great numbers and have amazing numbers off our pitchers and make for a terrible match up for us.

Quote Originally Posted by Magdal View Post
    Yep...I guess I will hang around and watch the AL game...gotta admit that this 1 game 7 format makes me very nervous and exited!
    Yeah, I'm going to watch it too. I'm getting hooked already and I haven't seen a single AB yet!

They are weaker than the Nats but they have great numbers and have amazing numbers off our pitchers and make for a terrible match up for us.
    yep i'd rather face the Nationals although that would be really tough. Don't want any part of the Cardinals

I'll definitely be watching the second game.

Then how did we basically split the season series with them? You're too squeamish HH!

Possibly going to be Chipper Jones final at bat. While I never liked him, you have to applaud a hall of fame career.

Quote Originally Posted by jhiller21 View Post
    Honestly with the Braves throwing the ball all over the infield in the 7th, they deserve to lose
    Could say the same for the Cards, for letting balls drop in the 8th.

Don't forget if the protest is allowed, they will pick up the game tomorrow w based loaded in the 8th and McCann coming up

Turn Off Ads?