Turn Off Ads?
Page 62 of 62 FirstFirst ... 12525859606162

Thread: Postseason Scoreboard watching....

Re: Postseason Scoreboard watching....

Quote Originally Posted by Reds/Flyers Fan View Post
    Like the overwhelming number of Americans I didn't watch a single pitch. I would bet that both the Broncos/Saints game and CNN's hurricane coverage absolutely blew Game 4 out of the ratings water.
    Thank You Colin Cowherd. You have the ratings? How do we really know how many people watched this game? Who gets a Ratings Box in their house anyways to determine this?

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Postseason Scoreboard watching....

Quote Originally Posted by Reds/Flyers Fan View Post
    Like the overwhelming number of Americans I didn't watch a single pitch. I would bet that both the Broncos/Saints game and CNN's hurricane coverage absolutely blew Game 4 out of the ratings water.
    The overwhelming number of Americans don't watch any baseball during the season. Nor do they watch any football/basketball/soccer/pick-a-sport.
    If evolution is outlawed, only outlaws will evolve!

Turn Off Ads?