BP continues to amaze me! No disrespect to Barney but how can Hurdle & Johnson vote for him over BP?
Through 5 innings, the Reds once again are facing adversity like champions. Ya' just can't keep 'em down. Imagine the psychological advantage if we win game 1 on the road without our ace.
Jay is really squaring the ball up! Good sign!
Great to see Joe with Walt! Thing that I really love about this current ownership & GM is having the past players back with team. IMHO That is big for continuing tradition.
Last edited by redlegs2370; 10-06-2012 at 11:34 PM. Reason: Typo
Just registered for the site--thrilled to be here.
Wanted to let everyone know a couple of clear truisms:
1. I never wear a ballcap when watching a game on TV (vs watching in a park). Just my ritual.
2. Watching this LDS GAme 1 on TV.
3. For the first time in my life, have donned a Reds cap (I have many) right when Cueto left the game since, well, extraordinary measures were called for.
4. If Latos, Broxton, Chapman and whomever hold this lead...which I really think they're going to do...If that happens...as I expect...well, then...
5. It'll be because I've changed my hat wearing ritual for the first time in more than 25 years.
6. And, if the Reds do shut the door tonight, a new ritual will have been born.