BP continues to amaze me! No disrespect to Barney but how can Hurdle & Johnson vote for him over BP?
Through 5 innings, the Reds once again are facing adversity like champions. Ya' just can't keep 'em down. Imagine the psychological advantage if we win game 1 on the road without our ace.
Jay is really squaring the ball up! Good sign!
Great to see Joe with Walt! Thing that I really love about this current ownership & GM is having the past players back with team. IMHO That is big for continuing tradition.
Last edited by redlegs2370; 10-07-2012 at 12:34 AM. Reason: Typo
Just registered for the site--thrilled to be here.
Wanted to let everyone know a couple of clear truisms:
1. I never wear a ballcap when watching a game on TV (vs watching in a park). Just my ritual.
2. Watching this LDS GAme 1 on TV.
3. For the first time in my life, have donned a Reds cap (I have many) right when Cueto left the game since, well, extraordinary measures were called for.
4. If Latos, Broxton, Chapman and whomever hold this lead...which I really think they're going to do...If that happens...as I expect...well, then...
5. It'll be because I've changed my hat wearing ritual for the first time in more than 25 years.
6. And, if the Reds do shut the door tonight, a new ritual will have been born.
Board Moderators may, at their discretion and judgment, delete and/or edit any messages that violate any of the following guidelines: 1. Explicit references to alleged illegal or unlawful acts. 2. Graphic sexual descriptions. 3. Racial or ethnic slurs. 4. Use of edgy language (including masked profanity). 5. Direct personal attacks, flames, fights, trolling, baiting, name-calling, general nuisance, excessive player criticism or anything along those lines. 6. Posting spam. 7. Each person may have only one user account. It is fine to be critical here - that's what this board is for. But let's not beat a subject or a player to death, please.