Turn Off Ads?
Page 14 of 72 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464 ... LastLast

Thread: Postseason Scoreboard Watching

Re: Postseason Scoreboard Watching

Quote Originally Posted by 1940757690 View Post
    And that's it. K for the 3rd and final out. 3-2 final. Watch these guys. "Can't beat the Cards" is the old order. Old thinking.

Reds/Nats LCS!
    LOL...I don't think so as the RZ loves their misery too much

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by HometownHero View Post
    What a gut punch to the Cardinals
    Right in the labonza.

I stand corrected. Congrats to the Nats. Great win for them.

Nats Xtra on MASN if anyone's local to DC. Unless I'm the only one here on RZ.

Another funny connection that presages the inevitable Reds/Nats LCS. Ray Knight does the pre/post show work here for the Angelos-controlled station that covers Nats and Orioles.

See you all tonight over on the game thread. Can't wait for 9:30ET. As I tried to wax poetically (unsuccessfully) here:

http://www.redszone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=98802

My dream: Reds over Nats in 7 in the LCS. Reds sweep Yankees in WS. Wouldn't predict but think it a very possible scenario.

Nats Xtra on MASN if anyone's local to DC. Unless I'm the only one here on RZ.

Another funny connection that presages the inevitable Reds/Nats LCS. Ray Knight does the pre/post show work here for the Angelos-controlled station that covers Nats and Orioles.

See you all tonight over on the game thread. Can't wait for 9:30ET. As I tried to wax poetically (unsuccessfully) here:

http://www.redszone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=98802

My dream: Reds over Nats in 7 in the LCS. Reds sweep Yankees in WS. Wouldn't predict but think it a very possible scenario.
    Huh? I thought you were a Nationals fan?

Quote Originally Posted by Magdal View Post
    I've only been here posting on RZ for two days so you can check what I've written. But I'm a Reds fans first and foremost since I was 9. Just based in the DC area and love baseball so adopted them too. But not confusion there whatsoever if the LCS I'm predicting comes to pass.

A Nats win over the Reds wouldn't send me over the edge like Cards over Reds would but every fiber for the Reds when the two teams face each other. Just how it has to be.
    Reds & Nats, 2013 LCS. Take2 (9/13) Reds but no Nats

Well, considering his username is the Reds championship years, I think you could conclude he has some kind of fandom towards the Reds.

Quote Originally Posted by WDE View Post
    Well, considering his username is the Reds championship years, I think you could conclude he has some kind of fandom towards the Reds.
    Minus 19?

Minus 19?
    Ya my bad. Got it corrected. I didn't have your name in front of me and thought for some reason you didn't have '19 in there. My bad.

I've only been here posting on RZ for two days so you can check what I've written. But I'm a Reds fans first and foremost since I was 9. Just based in the DC area and love baseball so adopted them too. But not confusion there whatsoever if the LCS I'm predicting comes to pass.

A Nats win over the Reds wouldn't send me over the edge like Cards over Reds would but every fiber for the Reds when the two teams face each other. Just how it has to be.
    I see...I will be rooting for the Reds after the Cards are eliminated, which they surely will if Mathey does not get that big meathead Holliday out of the #3 hole like La Russa finally did last year (but not until the 6th game of the WS)

Although, I can see how Magdal thinks that. He definitely has been defending the Nats with a passion.

Quote Originally Posted by WDE View Post
    I thought it might be his SS#, IQ or career batting ave.

I thought it might be his SS#, IQ or career batting ave.
    My favorite was someone last night on the Reds Game 1 thread who guessed it was a phone #. SSN? That'd be a genius move for a public forum. Good stuff.

You guys are all the Reds hardcore types, right? Noone new should be allowed to post anywhere here (sundeck, lido deck, anywhere) if they don't know the Reds championship years or get confused over which of two or more teams they prefer. Just my view.
    Last edited by 1940757690; 10-07-2012 at 07:09 PM.

It's obvious to anybody with half a neck tattoo that the Nats played to win and the Cards played to lose.

My favorite was someone last night on the Reds Game 1 thread who guessed it was a phone #. SSN? That'd be a genius move for a public forum. Good stuff.

You guys are all the Reds hardcore types, right? Noone new should be allowed to post anywhere here (sundeck, lido deck, anywhere) if they don't know the Reds championship years or get confused over which of two or more teams they prefer. Just my view.
    Odd view. It's a public forum. Plenty of Card fans lurk around here. But there's no baiting or trolling.

I don't know about you, but I like sitting next to an opposing fan when at a game. (unless it's a Philly fan)

Turn Off Ads?