Turn Off Ads?
Page 53 of 72 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763 ... LastLast

Thread: Postseason Scoreboard Watching

Re: Postseason Scoreboard Watching

Quote Originally Posted by Stelmacki35 View Post
    Pete SHOULD be in the Hall of Fame for what he did as a player. My point was that EVERY SINGLE TEAM has had someone who has blemished the integrity of the game. Every single one.
    You make a good point there.

2. Turn Off Ads?

The best part about Mark and steroids is all the years Cards fans refused to admit he was juicing and how they hated Bonds hitting 73 calling him a steroid freak the whole way.

Quote Originally Posted by JayStubbs View Post
    I agree about the 154, but I don't think any wild card team should get in. I think you have to be good enough to win a division to play after the season is over. As soon as they started the first wild card, all World Champions were tarnished and weakened, imo. And I will say that if the Reds ever win a World Championship by being a wild card team.
    So you'd like a format with the best team in the league getting a 1st round by while the other 2 division winners go at it? Or did you mean adding an extra division to each league? (Honestly asking)

Quote Originally Posted by HometownHero View Post
    The best part about Mark and steroids is all the years Cards fans refused to admit he was juicing and how they hated Bonds hitting 73 calling him a steroid freak the whole way.
    I called them both steroid freaks.

Kinda like every fan denying someone on their team took steroids?

Quote Originally Posted by Stelmacki35 View Post
    So you'd like a format with the best team in the league getting a 1st round by while the other 2 division winners go at it? Or did you mean adding an extra division to each league? (Honestly asking)
    Add two teams, eight, four team divisions.

And welcome to the board.

Glad to have any baseball fans here, even Cardinal fans, lol. (okay, maybe not Cub fans)

Quote Originally Posted by cw0802 View Post
    I called them both steroid freaks.
    They way you're extremely oversensitive about you team on a rivals board I highly doubt that.

Quote Originally Posted by cw0802 View Post
    Many? McGuire, absolutely. He came out and admitted it so less angry with it.
    Only one caught

They way you're extremely oversensitive about you team on a rivals board I highly doubt that.
    No sensitivity here. You bash the Cardinals, I defend them just like you would defend the Reds if I spouted off meaningless nonsense.

I have to admit, however much I dislike the Cards, most of their fans were furious when Mac came out as a steroid user. They felt betrayed.

Only one caught
    Melky sure didn't!

Actually, Ankiel used HGH while he was recovering from surgery. So everyone calls him a cheat too. He's less of a cheat since he didn't amount to much.

I have to admit, however much I dislike the Cards, most of their fans were furious when Mac came out as a steroid user. They felt betrayed.
    Which I think is stupid. Everyone knew players were on PED's in the late 80's and 90's. No one cared, there wasn't an outcry from anyone, but when things started falling, that's when the distancing happened. It's still happening, PED's are all over the NFL (America's most popular sport) and no one cares at all. I'm willing to bet if Congress got involved like they did with Baseball, people would start being upset all of a sudden.

Add two teams, eight, four team divisions.

And welcome to the board.

Glad to have any baseball fans here, even Cardinal fans, lol. (okay, maybe not Cub fans)
    4 divisions of 4 teams is the best with no Interleague play which is the most unfair thing in baseball.

Have 10 3 game Series with each of the 3 in your Division so that's 90 games then you play a 3 game series home and away with the other 12 teams for the remaining 72 games of a 162 game season.

Dumping Interleague makes the All-Star game and World Series special again, In the playoffs I would make all series 7 games with no off days meaning teams will be forced to use their whole rotation and it doesn't punish teams with SP depth rather than 2 Aces. Also seeing teams 30 times a year makes the rivalries more intense and most of all its actually fair.

Once he came out but not in the moment, they would get hot if you dare question him not being clean.

4 divisions of 4 teams is the best with no Interleague play which is the most unfair thing in baseball.

Have 10 3 game Series with each of the 3 in your Division so that's 90 games then you play a 3 game series home and away with the other 12 teams for the remaining 72 games of a 162 game season.

Dumping Interleague makes the All-Star game and World Series special again, In the playoffs I would make all series 7 games with no off days meaning teams will be forced to use their whole rotation and it doesn't punish teams with SP depth rather than 2 Aces. Also seeing teams 30 times a year makes the rivalries more intense and most of all its actually fair.
    on all accounts

Turn Off Ads?