Turn Off Ads?
Page 42 of 72 FirstFirst ... 3238394041424344454652 ... LastLast

Thread: Postseason Scoreboard Watching

Re: Postseason Scoreboard Watching

Quote Originally Posted by HometownHero View Post
    Reds lose a top guy for the playoffs and they are going home.
    The Reds didn't lose because they lost Cueto. They lost becasue they do not know how to manufactor runs. Which is a requirement iffen a team wants to advance in the playoffs...roll on Cards......

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by Tuff Nut View Post
    The Reds didn't lose because they lost Cueto. They lost becasue they do not know how to manufactor runs. Which is a requirement iffen a team wants to advance in the playoffs...roll on Cards......
    Once again Cards fans showing how clueless they are, I wish the smart Cards fans would troll.

If Cueto didn't get hurt they win game one, and game two would been the game. JC then works game 5 if needed and Reds won 11 of his 14 home starts. Latos then works game 3 and Homer in game 4 rather than Leake.

The best teams rarely advance anymore, the hottest teams at the end of the season advance. That why teams with the least wins in RS are going to win more playoff games since the 1990's if the Cards or Tigers win 4 more games combined than the teams with the best overall records.

In the playoffs SP depth becomes meaningless as its all about your top guys. Cards get a top guy back they win with him, Nats and Reds lose a top guy for the playoffs and they are going home.

Much like the NCAA tournament the more you let in the more likely the good teams are going to lose. Houston could win a 5 game series if they go in.
    You play with the team you assembled (injuries or not).

Quit whining and making excuses.

Its a Reds board we can do what we want and you have to like it leave. They why I can sit here and keep saying the Cards are lucky and you guys keep coming here like a moth to a flame.

Its a Reds board we can do what we want and you have to like it leave. They why I can sit here and keep saying the Cards are lucky and you guys keep coming here like a moth to a flame.
    Are you ok?

Once again Cards fans showing how clueless they are, I wish the smart Cards fans would troll.

If Cueto didn't get hurt they win game one, and game two would been the game. JC then works game 5 if needed and Reds won 11 of his 14 home starts. Latos then works game 3 and Homer in game 4 rather than Leake.
    I'm a REDS fan, 1st and foremost. So I got your troll.
    Rooting for the Cards, because my hatred of division rivals goes back ahellofalot futher. And NO, losing JC didNOT cost the Reds this past series. FAILURE to get more than 1 freaking run, when your pitcher is dealing a No-hitter thru 6 and 2/3, and only gives up one thru 7, is what cost his team their shot at your "beloved' Cards...We all know you're a closet Cardinal fan........They are all you ever talk about.........Come on out,,,,,it's OK,,,,,,,We understand. Also, Dusty/Walt could have just as easily pitched Latos in game 4, and Arroyo game 5, like most wanted.

I wish you wouldn't be a Reds fan because you are Cards fan dumb if you think losing JC didn't play into losing the series. He would started game 5 and held teams to a .656 OPS at GABP this year. You have everyone on normal rest rather than just Bronson pitching the game they expected to work.

Latos worked on the 2nd then came back on short rest to work game 1, to go in game 4 he would need to do it again all after tossing his career high in innings which would been dumb as hell. Then you would be going with Branson on short rest in a park he was shaky at in a critical game vs the other teams ace, also a retarded move.

I wish you wouldn't be a Reds fan because you are Cards fan dumb if you think losing JC didn't play into losing the series. He would started game 5 and held teams to a .656 OPS at GABP this year. You have everyone on normal rest rather than just Bronson pitching the game they expected to work.

Latos worked on the 2nd then came back on short rest to work game 1, to go in game 4 he would need to do it again all after tossing his career high in innings which would been dumb as hell. Then you would be going with Branson on short rest in a park he was shaky at in a critical game vs the other teams ace, also a retarded move.
    GIVE IT A REST.......THE REDS LOST..CHOKED......GIFT WRAPPED.......all the above........and it wasn't because of Cueto...OFFENSE , moreso the lack of, lost this series....IF you can't see that, then go back and watch the tapes.

Guys, play nice.

I don't think the injury helped, but neither did Joey not being 100%, Brandon having the calf soreness, Luddy still being off from the groin pull, and the late season batting slump.... I hate it, but it just wasn't our year despite how good it all looked early on. The team really has nothing to be ashamed of. Second winningest team, a no hitter, breakout of a couple of the young players, and some sure Gold Gloves.

Provided there isn't a repeat of 2011, 2013 could be fun.

This thread is now just silly nonsense.

I'll join.Attachment 6342

Raul Ibanez

malingered here too long malcontent's Avatar

New York Yankees..the only team that really deserves our contempt.
    Last edited by malcontent; 10-13-2012 at 11:50 PM.

I dont believe what I just saw. Raul Ibanez is the greatest baseball player ever.

Quote Originally Posted by WDE View Post
    I dont believe what I just saw. Raul Ibanez is the greatest baseball player ever.
    Details?
    * Attended the 1990 and 2010 Reds Division clinchers *

Go 76ers, Go Steelers and Go Bucks

I was wondering if anyone was going to be here to actually talk about the game on tonight. And man, what a show. Just when I was preparing to flip it over to another channel.

For those that don't know, the Tigers were up 4-0 in bottom of the ninth, the Yankees tied it 4-4. It's now in extra innings.

Turn Off Ads?