Turn Off Ads?
Page 57 of 72 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859606167 ... LastLast

Thread: Postseason Scoreboard Watching

Re: Postseason Scoreboard Watching

This Vogelsong is obviously a big time pitcher. I now understand game three a little better.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by Rijo's Ghost View Post
    FUN WITH SELECTIVE SAMPLE SIZES!!!

You are a truly impressive statistician!!
    No what I typed is right, you said he had a good last 6 games he didn't he had a good 2 games. So its funny you accuse me of doctoring stats when that's exactly what you did.

Last 8 games
    1-for-14 5 games
    5-for-7 2 games
    0-for-4 in last game

I said he had 2 good games in his last 3, which he clearly did. Said he hit .230 over his last 80 games which once again he did and 1 game short of half the season is nice sized sample.
    Last edited by HometownHero; 10-15-2012 at 10:47 PM.

5.3 Posts Abv Replacement BluegrassRedleg's Avatar

Cards have 'em just where they want 'em.
    Rounding third and heading for home...

Glad the the Giants din't hit or throw at Holliday there. Do it if he he starts hitting, but let his bat slumber as long as you can right now.

Quote Originally Posted by HometownHero View Post
    No what I typed is right, you said he had a good last 6 games he didn't he had a good 2 games. So its funny you accuse me of doctoring stats when that's exactly what you did.

Last 8 games
    1-for-14 5 games
    5-for-7 2 games
    0-for-4 in last game

I said he had 2 good games in his last 3, which he clearly did. Said he hit .230 over his last 80 games which once again he did and 1 game short of half the season is nice sized sample.
    I got a kick out of you citing his last 6 games. So I popped a recent 6 game sample to show it's not that crazy.

If you understood stats half as much as you pretend to you'd realize it's just standard variation rather than whining about it. Moving the goalposts from 6 to 8 then 80 is quite frankly ignorant.

Glad the the Giants din't hit or throw at Holliday there. Do it if he he starts hitting, but let his bat slumber as long as you can right now.
    His bat has been slumberin' in the clutch for 2 years. You can't wake him up.

Jon Jay can play some serious CF...goodness what a play.

FWIW....the Giants have been very fortunate this game.....

And again as I post lol

No IF Fly??? Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Rijo's Ghost View Post
    I got a kick out of you citing his last 6 games. So I popped a recent 6 game sample to show it's not that crazy.

If you understood stats half as much as you pretend to you'd realize it's just standard variation rather than whining about it. Moving the goalposts from 6 to 8 then 80 is quite frankly ignorant.

You have got to be a Cards fan as delusional as you are here! Dude hit .230 over the last 80 games, I said he had 2 good games in his last 3 which he did. I post facts and you try to start an argument when those numbers don't lie since he actually hit .230 for HALF OF THE SEASON.

Second time Marco Scutaro's spot came up with a runner at 3rd less than 2 outs, lets hope they get the run in this time.

C'mon KARMA

Second time Marco Scutaro's spot came up with a runner at 3rd less than 2 outs, lets hope they get the run in this time.
    There should be no outs, yet there should be two

Theriot gets it done

7-1 and two on. Hats off to the Giants.

Turn Off Ads?