Turn Off Ads?
Page 26 of 72 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast

Thread: Postseason Scoreboard Watching

Re: Postseason Scoreboard Watching

6-0

2. Turn Off Ads?

The Nats worked over Wainwright but they need to get some more off the pen to hold these guys off.

Quote Originally Posted by HometownHero View Post
    The Nats worked over Wainwright but they need to get some more off the pen to hold these guys off.
    If the Nats can't hold off a 6-0 lead...they don't deserve to win....I'll say one thing....Even though I didn't like him...LaRussa was the best at pulling a pitcher before this happened & he would have pulled Latos before that mess happened....

Quote Originally Posted by redsrolen View Post
    If the Nats can't hold off a 6-0 lead...they don't deserve to win....I'll say one thing....Even though I didn't like him...LaRussa was the best at pulling a pitcher before this happened & he would have pulled Latos before that mess happened....
    Its the Cards in an elimination game so its never over until the final out is registered. Those guys are like monsters in movies every time you think they're dead the jump up and get you. Just hope this is the last scene and they can rise again next year for the sequel.

About time Harper!
    Sure a lot better late than never.

Hard to fathom a 19 year old kid feeling pressure of a postseason.....Arod has had trouble nearly every postseason of his career.

This kid is still 19 and in the biggest game of his career, the history of this franchise and of this city in the past 50 years....he has mashed a triple high off the wall and smoked a HR way over the wall.

Someone on here said he'd be back in triple A after about 3 weeks. Awesome prediction.

He also had the two fastest HR trots in MLB and had the fastest average trot in all of baseball. This kid plays just like the guy we all loved....run through a wall with your hair on fire...all out every play.

And as stated....this game is miles from over, as the ump just called a clear strike a ball

Can Morse misplay every ball in the corner?

And a luck butt double 2 inches fair

6-1

Can Morse misplay every ball in the corner?
    I'll let you tell him....he could fold me up into his pocket.

Quote Originally Posted by Ironman92 View Post
    I'll let you tell him....he could fold me up into his pocket.
    You would be alright to tell him if you just ran to the nearest corner, he would need 3 or 4 tries to be able get you.

You would be alright to tell him if you just ran to the nearest corner, he would need 3 or 4 tries to be able get you.
    And once he got me I'd be like Daffy Duck and the Abominable Snowman

Here they come as expected, you could send out the All-Star team and they would find a way to make it interesting with their minor league guys.

Stubborn pitch calling......throw every pitch 94 SMH

PITCH

Why aren't they taking him out??? I guess they want the Cards to scoremore runs!!!!!! Geesh.....

Wow, suddenly we have a game here.

Turn Off Ads?