Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Reds Fans in Denver??

Designated Threadkiller LincolnparkRed's Avatar

Reds Fans in Denver??

I have recently re-located for work and wonder if there are any fans in the Denver metro area getting together to watch the game tomorrow? I live south off dry creek road but am willing and able to drive to wherever there are fellow Reds fans.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Reds Fans in Denver??

Chili is in Denver

Myseld and Sir Felix are in Denver. unfortunately I have to work tomorrow for sure. Not sure what my schedule looks like going forward. Felix and I typically catch a few games a year when the Reds come to town.. So keep in touch!
    "I hate to advocate chemicals, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone... But they've always worked for me."

-Hunter S. Thompson

Welcome! It was a little early for snow today, but it's gone already...for now. We're staying home tomorrow as it's not only the Reds but also my Ducks playing at the same time. We live up in Reunion, around 104th and Tower.

Hey Sir Felix, whatever happened to our picture in Denver?

Looking like I may have Sunday off, so may be able to swing a game 2 get together if anyone is down... ?

And yeah, Ed... Where's that pic? :-P
    "I hate to advocate chemicals, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone... But they've always worked for me."

-Hunter S. Thompson

I was going to the bw3s in Centennial for Sundays game

AlienTruckStopSexWorker cincinnati chili's Avatar

Welcome to Denver. This is always a tough time of year for me because it's my wife's birthday weekend and she hates baseball. I love baseball and hate birthdays but prefer to stay married.

I'm going to be spending the evening with her (beginning any moment now), DVR'ing the game, and then probably watching it about 11pm Mountain time at home in my own private universe after she goes to bed. Nobody send me a text or an email, please.

I live Southwest near downtown Littleton and work in downtown Denver. Are you working near tech center (that's usually the case if out-of-towners who move South)?
    Stick to your guns.

AlienTruckStopSexWorker cincinnati chili's Avatar

And by the way, if the Reds go deep into the playoffs, I'm up for getting together somewhere with Reds fans, preferably down South if it's a weekend or in Denver if it's a weeknight. I'd offer my basement, but a two year old lives here and you'd have to let me pause the game every time I have to change diapers.
    Stick to your guns.

I live off dry creek but work downtown. I just started a new job downtown but figure this will be where we wind up when the family comes out.

Turn Off Ads?