Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Vogelsong vs CIN

Vogelsong vs CIN

anyone know where to see his career #s vs Reds or anything similar? just curious ...

just stub hubbed me a pair of tix for tonight and i cant even concentrate on work i'm so pumped!

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Vogelsong vs CIN

http://espn.go.com/mlb/player/batvsp...ryan-vogelsong

ESPN's breakdown of our hitters' lifetime stats vs. Vogelsong. Not much of a history.

The only thing I remember about him was getting mad and yelling at Bronson for pitching him inside.

Quote Originally Posted by Biff Pocoroba View Post
    http://espn.go.com/mlb/player/batvsp...ryan-vogelsong

ESPN's breakdown of our hitters' lifetime stats vs. Vogelsong. Not much of a history.
    Thanks. Yeah not much but .300 + with a few HRs; I guess it could be worse. I'm predicting a Votto HR to break the HR-less streak tonight ...

I'm going to look for Rolen, Phillips, Bruce, and Hanigan to have good nights tonight and of course Votto even though he hasn't had much success with Vogelsong in the past it is Votto.
    Check Out My Blog at roundinthirdandheadedforhome.mlblogs.com

Fell for the Reds in 1956 RedsFaninAfrica's Avatar

Sweet, we're batting .312 against him as a team with an .830 OPS
    Ludwick especially loves his pitching (4 for 5) and so does Phillips (7 for 14).
    Bring on Mr. "Birdsong." I feel a party goin' on tonight.

Vogelsong hasnt been pitching great in the 2nd half, and homer is a 2nd half pitcher. Lets hope that translates to the post season
    "Why you going to the Airport; flying somewhere?"

Quote Originally Posted by alett12 View Post
    I'm going to look for Rolen, Phillips, Bruce, and Hanigan to have good nights tonight and of course Votto even though he hasn't had much success with Vogelsong in the past it is Votto.

I agree that Votto hasn't had much success (1-6) in this small sample size, but even at that, his OBP is .444 (three walks in 9 plate appearances).

I would also look for Frazier to get to the big pinch hit spot over hiesey tonight even with the small sample size if Vogelsong is still pitching late in the game.
    Check Out My Blog at roundinthirdandheadedforhome.mlblogs.com

Rolen has hit for the cycle in 10 at-bats...and has 6 RBI. Not bad!

Turn Off Ads?