Turn Off Ads?
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: National Radio Rant

Stat geek...and proud
    I don't blame ESPN. They just talk about what draws the most ratings. If people want it to change they won't listen/watch. It's what America wants. You know what they say. "The masses are (euphemism for anuses).

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk HD

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: National Radio Rant

Quote Originally Posted by gilpdawg View Post
    I don't blame ESPN. They just talk about what draws the most ratings. If people want it to change they won't listen/watch. It's what America wants. You know what they say. "The masses are (euphemism for anuses).

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk HD
    That's sort of a chicken vs. egg scenario though. ESPN is king and if it chooses not to air games or even mention some sports (IE hockey), how then can it be a highly rated? They have a monopoly right now on what is watched nationwide. If NBC Sports Network were to get in every home, maybe I would think differently.

Quote Originally Posted by Yachtzee View Post
    I object to the term "flyover states." That term was coined by jerkwads on the coasts who mistakenly believe there is nothing important in between the coasts. Yet if NY and CA fell into the ocean, America would do just fine. If something happened to the Midwest, America would be toast. There goes most of your food and manufacturing, coastal idiots.
    Roughly one in eight Americans live in California and much if the food you eat too

C'mon you'd miss us out here!

Turn Off Ads?