Turn Off Ads?

Thread: If the Reds go to the NLCS..how does one get Standing Room Only tickets?

If the Reds go to the NLCS..how does one get Standing Room Only tickets?

I'm sort of on a budget...but I would like to be able to experience the reds post season festivities as well. How would one buy Standing Room only tickets, and how much would these approximately cost per ticket?

Thanks, and sweep the Giants on Tuesday

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: If the Reds go to the NLCS..how does one get Standing Room Only tickets?

https://secure.mlb.com/cin/ticketing...unity_2012.jsp

This is to register for a lottery of sorts. If you're chosen, you will have access to purchase up to 4 tickets. If you aren't fortunate enough to be chosen, you can always scalp. In 2010 SRO tickets were ~$20 a piece through Reds.com, scalping I would expect to pay $60 or more depending on the where we are in the Series. Potential series clincher could be >$100. World Series I would expect >$100 no matter what game/situation.

Good luck, and Go Reds!!
    "I'd walk through hell in a gasoline suit to play baseball." - Pete Rose

Re: If the Reds go to the NLCS..how does one get Standing Room Only tickets?

I did a search on CraigsList for "Stand Room". Here are the results.....

http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/sea...oom&catAbb=sss
    * Attended the 1990 and 2010 Reds Division clinchers *

Go 76ers, Go Steelers and Go Bucks

Turn Off Ads?