Turn Off Ads?
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Who will start Game 4?

Re: Who will start Game 4?

Quote Originally Posted by mgbrown66 View Post
    The bigger deal here is not having Cueto for the NLCS.
    Not really, we arent there yet.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by mgbrown66 View Post
    The bigger deal here is not having Cueto for the NLCS.
    In my opinion, not having Cueto makes the Reds a clear underdog in the next series (assuming they get there, which I think will still happen) - and that's regardless of whether they face the Cardinals or the Nationals.

This is the year

Quote Originally Posted by rgslone View Post
    In my opinion, not having Cueto makes the Reds a clear underdog in the next series (assuming they get there, which I think will still happen) - and that's regardless of whether they face the Cardinals or the Nationals.
    It really sucks they couldnt avoid this situation somehow. Losing cueto for NLCS should have been an absolute last resort type decision.

Quote Originally Posted by bmwreds31 View Post
    It really sucks they couldnt avoid this situation somehow. Losing cueto for NLCS should have been an absolute last resort type decision.
    They could have....just deactivate Cairo and keep Cueto available for the NLCS.

Quote Originally Posted by DocRed View Post
    They could have....just deactivate Cairo and keep Cueto available for the NLCS.
    Wrong. You have to replace a pitcher with a pitcher, position player for position players and all in series moves have to be approved by MLB.

Quote Originally Posted by Krawhitham View Post
    Leake
    Leake
    Leake

I would have rather had a bullpen game

I have no faith in Leake

Dude has a 5.54 ERA in GABP with a .313 BBA

He also has a 6.25 ERA in day games

He had a 5.48 ERA in SEPT
    he had a 5.27 ERA after the All-Star game

This is going to come down to a game 5

To say Zito is on par with Leake is crazy
    Zito had 15 wins, 7 on the road with a 4.34 ERA
    Ball not carrying in October at GABP same as in the Summer. My biggest concern is Leake being on too much rest. Still, I think Leake shuts the Giants down and we win today.

Go get em Mike!

Quote Originally Posted by Who Dey Time View Post
    Wrong. You have to replace a pitcher with a pitcher, position player for position players and all in series moves have to be approved by MLB.
    Link?

Did we just become BFF's dubc47834's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DocRed View Post
    Link?
    I don't have a link...but he is definately right. Thats all thats been talked about by the broadcast since Cueto went down.

Quote Originally Posted by Who Dey Time View Post
    Not only does it have to be pitcher-for-pitcher, but it's DL move so the guy has to be injured. You'd have to convince MLB that the guy you're taking off the roster is really hurt.
    Sto Pro Veritate

Turn Off Ads?