Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Reds Fans Get Jobbed By MLB

Re: Reds Fans Get Jobbed By MLB

Quote Originally Posted by dubc47834 View Post
    Right now everyone is sounding like a bunch of Cards fans!!!
    I was waiting for this.

It's been the cry of all the small market teams with great success. Every year the Cardinals make the playoff, we get the shaft on game times.

Get used to it, The Reds have a great team and will be around the playoffs for years to come. Just hope you play a big market team so you can get the night games.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Reds Fans Get Jobbed By MLB

I've got nothing to cry about.....Cards are up 2-1 and looking for a 2nd consecutive WS title!

The only crying I'm hearing is coming from the Queen City.

Turn Off Ads?

Posting Permissions