Turn Off Ads?
Page 80 of 80 FirstFirst ... 30707677787980
Results 1,186 to 1,187 of 1187

Thread: NLDS Game 5 Reds vs Giants 10/11/12

Re: NLDS Game 5 Reds vs Giants 10/11/12

Quote Originally Posted by fearofpopvol1 View Post
    You can't overlook the fact that the Reds were in a position to sweep the series and instead got swept at home to lose the series. It's never happened in the NLDS in history. It's not really the same.
    I'm not overlooking it. Just sitting back/going back and looking at these three games and seeing where the majority of the blame lies. First off - losing your ace Cueto hurt us big time. IMO, we'd be in the NL Championship came if that hadn't occurred.

Secondly - it's with the players and their own lack of execution.... they committed errors in very critical situations that allowed SF to capitalize... they had countless opportunities with RISP and failed.... and a certain pitcher has to learn to keep his cool, and not allow his emotions to take him out of a game. I"m gonna start to call Mat Zambrano.
    "In my day you had musicians who experimented with drugs. Now it's druggies experimenting with music" - Alfred G Clark (circa 1972)

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: NLDS Game 5 Reds vs Giants 10/11/12

A replay of this game is on MLB Network now (10-12 pm, tues )
    She used to wake me up with coffee ever morning

Turn Off Ads?