Thread: Reds vs. Giants 10/11/12: NLDS Game 5

Re: Reds vs. Giants 10/11/12: NLDS Game 5

Woulda.

Coulda.

Shoulda.

Didn't.

2. Turn Off Ads?

I went to the game today(my first post season game). What electricity! The crowd and me did not give up after being down 6-0. You just had a feeling with 5 more at bats something could happen. The energy there was great and you could not ask for more than to have the possible winning run at the plate in the 9th after being down 6-0 earlier. I will never forget this post season game I attended in a positve way.

There are probably holes in the lineup (and maybe dugout?) that need to be addressed for next season. I am confident they will get done.

I hate to see it end but thanks for a great season Reds. I enjoyed watching most of the games on my back patio this summer with friends.
    * Attended the 1990 and 2010 Reds Division clinchers *

Go 76ers, Go Steelers and Go Bucks

'19 '40 '75 '76 '90

Inexcusable. You cannot flush away 97 wins and 2 postseason wins with 3 straight losses at home. Weak showing boys. Still wearing Red (of course!) but i'm also seeing some red tonight.

From Brandon's twitter today. He is bummed to say the least>>>>>

7h Brandon Phillips ‏@DatDudeBP
    #RealTalk: It FINALLY got to me!!! I know I gave it my all but DAMN... This really SUCKS! Gotta try to trick my mind or something! #OnDeck
    Last edited by goreds2; 10-13-2012 at 11:56 PM. Reason: it is always my grammer.
    * Attended the 1990 and 2010 Reds Division clinchers *

Go 76ers, Go Steelers and Go Bucks

Turn Off Ads?