Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I've never been more embarrassed to be a Reds fan

I've never been more embarrassed to be a Reds fan

To be dominant, and come home and get sweeped. How, why?

Follow every single game, every single out. Cheer every day through the thick and thin, only to go through this.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: I've never been more embarrassed to be a Reds fan

Hang in there. The game isn't over. Anything can (and sometimes does) happen.

EMAW

Don't worry the Baker Haters are gonna get their way after today. No need to worry about the playoffs for a while.

swept

Quote Originally Posted by EMAW View Post
    Don't worry the Baker Haters are gonna get their way after today. No need to worry about the playoffs for a while.
    I hope Baker is gone.

I hope Brooke Jacobey is gone

I hope a new hitting coach teaches them to treat GABP like AT&T park, instead of constantly uppercutting there swing aiming for the fences.

So disgusted. I'm a passionate fan, and for this to happen just seems like a spit in the face.

Quote Originally Posted by cw0802 View Post
    swept
    Darn, I keep on being right.

This is the year

Well i wont be here. Good bye until spring training. The reds can go you know where to me right now. And so can baker.

This is just unbelievable im going into hybernation. How can you show your face anywhere as a reds fan right now. And dont give me that 2010 crap "well we had a great regular season."

EMAW

Reds will hire a new manager, new coaches, team will go 81-81, no playoffs but no BAKER, so the Reds Zone will be in the party mode, congrats on running off the only manager to get you in the playoffs in forever

Reds will hire a new manager, new coaches, team will go 81-81, no playoffs but no BAKER, so the Reds Zone will be in the party mode, congrats on running off the only manager to get you in the playoffs in forever

If you don't think this loss is on Dusty then you have not been paying attention. He is a terrible manager and I hope the Reds sign him for 10 more years.

EMAW

Quote Originally Posted by Whiner View Post
    If you don't think this loss is on Dusty then you have not been paying attention. He is a terrible manager and I hope the Reds sign him for 10 more years.
    All the losses are his fault and the wins are not his doing?
    No way he returns, the HATERS will get their way and the Reds will have someone the Reds Zone can relate to (Bobby Valentine, Buddy Bell, Jim Tracy) running the team next year

Did we just become BFF's dubc47834's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Whiner View Post
    Appropriate screen name!!!!

You are crazy if you think a manager has that much to do with wins and losses. I hate Dusty more than most but I realize in reality his impact is minimal.

The players have to perform and they haven't . They've been playing tight all three home games. I don't think it's a coincidence that they scored three today after the Giants put their six up. Wasn't a tight game anymore and they loosened up. I don't know why but they have played like the weight of the world was on their shoulders since they came back from San Fran. Maybe they're just not ready for the big stage yet.
    "Me carrying a briefcase is like a hotdog wearing earrings." Sparky Anderson

If BP spent less time practicing making it rain or playing on the internet maybe he would have had time for some base running drills, If he holds at 2nd in game 3 we sweep them now the Cards are going to void out the Division title and go the NLCS when we go home after lose 3 in a row at home.

Quote Originally Posted by HometownHero View Post
    If BP spent less time practicing making it rain or playing on the internet maybe he would have had time for some base running drills, If he holds at 2nd in game 3 we sweep them now the Cards are going to void out the Division title and go the NLCS when we go home after lose 3 in a row at home.
    The same BP who's had 9 hits and drove in 7 runs in the postseason this year.........?
    "...kicks and deals, and it's right down Broadway"

Turn Off Ads?