Turn Off Ads?
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

Thread: Go Nationals!

Re: Go Nationals!

Quote Originally Posted by MikeThierry View Post
    The 1985 Cardinals called. They want their championship back from the Royals.

The 2004 and 2005 Cards also called, they want a dose of that luck as well.

The amount of butt hurt in this forum right now is on comedic levels. Taking your anger out on the Cards for pulling out a victory while your team FAILED to just win one game at home makes some of you look like sore losers. Accusing the Cardinals of cheating and it contributing to their wins makes some of you look low class. Have fun brooding in the off season.
    Yea, I think it might be time for you to pack it up. Again, as you've been reminded a gazillion times, what did you expect on a Reds forum where there is a lot of disappointment? To hear a Cards fan gloat like a drunken sailor who just got laid by a fat girl? Pass.
    "Rounding 3rd and heading for home, good night everybody"

2. Turn Off Ads?

The Reds proved they are a drastically better team than the Cardinals this year beyond all doubt. The regular season is the true test of how good a team is. The postseason is a luck-based, made-for-TV series of money-making exhibition games. The best team hardly ever wins the World Series in this century.

The Reds kicked the Cardinals' butts by a whopping 9 games in the division! Everybody knows who the better team is.
    Last edited by AtomicDumpling; 10-13-2012 at 09:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeThierry View Post
    The 1985 Cardinals called. They want their championship back from the Royals.

The 2004 and 2005 Cards also called, they want a dose of that luck as well.

The amount of butt hurt in this forum right now is on comedic levels. Taking your anger out on the Cards for pulling out a victory while your team FAILED to just win one game at home makes some of you look like sore losers. Accusing the Cardinals of cheating and it contributing to their wins makes some of you look low class. Have fun brooding in the off season.
    A life called, it wants you to get it.

Gloating on another team's message board is for old guys who live in their mom's basement.
    Last edited by Reds/Flyers Fan; 10-13-2012 at 06:47 PM.

Maybe Mike would prefer the Sun Deck?

http://www.redszone.com/forums/showt...58#post2765158

“I don’t care,” Votto said of passing his friend and former teammate. “He’s in the past. Bye-bye, Jay.”

Mike, I think you really need to evaluate what posts you are responding too. You opened a thread about Reds fans hoping agains the Cardinals. What did you expect?

Not to mentiont that you refuse to accept getting some luck recently (winning the WS as a pretty mediocre team) and making the playoffs in a year for the sole reason that a new rule was instituted for essentially the sole purpose of watering down the playoffs (and in ANY other season being 8 games from the playoffs), and only getting into the main draw arguably due to a heinous umpire call, and being one strike away from elimination multiple times.... and coming complaining to Reds fans that we call you lucky.... well, obviously people are in a sucky mood here. The comeback the Cards had was THIS close to happening to us Reds fans.

If you are going to continue posting here, I really feel that you need to pick some battles, and try to have some feelings for the emotions that this entire board, save you, are feeling. You getting into this thread was always a disaster waiting to happen. I don't think it's fair for you to call sour grapes on Reds fans in our own home on this one.

I think I've more than cordial to everyone here. I take some of the ribbing here with a grain of salt. It's the last straw though when you accuse a team of cheating. It's low class to accuse players of cheating where there is NO, NOT ONE EVIDENCE, that cheating took place. I bet you all would be pissed if I went on a nonsensical rant claiming that guys like Jay Bruce, Cueto, and Votto are cheating. I would probably be banned from this board if I did that. That is below the belt and I'm going to defend my team every damn time.

This is the kind of stuff as to why guys like MattyHo4Life do not post here any more. The type of comments people are making go beyond good old fashion hate for another team. If I'm banned, fine. I don't give a damn anymore.
    Last edited by dabvu2498; 10-13-2012 at 10:52 PM.

I'd say this thread is pretty well finished.
    When all is said and done more is said than done.

Turn Off Ads?