Turn Off Ads?
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: NFL Football 2012 Thread

Re: NFL Football 2012 Thread

How can people treat other human beings like that? Disgusting.

I understand heckling... do it in a fun way or whatever, but wow.

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Who wants a mustache ride Ohayou's Avatar

Calvin Johnson only four yards away from breaking Jerry Rice's record.
    Arise and walk, come through. A world beyond that door is calling out for you. Arise and walk, come through. It's calling out for you.

Stat geek...and proud
    He got it. How awesome was Rice that he had that yardage total in a season where passing wasn't nearly as prevalant as it is nowadays.

Pete Carroll just doesn't let his foot off the gas pedal does he?

Kinda refreshing to see.

Who wants a mustache ride Ohayou's Avatar

Terrelle Pryor to start today for the Raiders. This should be interesting.
    Arise and walk, come through. A world beyond that door is calling out for you. Arise and walk, come through. It's calling out for you.

Vikings-Packers game is fantastic, just in case anyone turned off the tv or flipped to a movie or something.
    "Reality tells us there are no guarantees. Except that some day Jon Lester will be on that list of 100-game winners." - Peter Gammons

Adrian Peterson should win the MVP.

http://cleveland.cbslocal.com/2012/1...round-the-nfl/

7 head coaches looking for another job. Chicago went 10-6 but that wasn't good enough for Lovie Smith.

I wonder how many of the fired guys will simply be recycled to other jobs.
    Go Gators!

I'm half expecting some sort of coach auction from those QBs on facebook people.
    "Reality tells us there are no guarantees. Except that some day Jon Lester will be on that list of 100-game winners." - Peter Gammons

I don't know how bad RG3's injury is, but I'm pretty sure he shouldn't have been in the game. I also question the Redskins organization for putting down a terrible field when their QB has a bum knee. Watching the 2nd half you just felt like it was only a matter of time till his knee gave out...

Don't wanna overreact till more facts are out, but I can't help but be a little mad watching that garbage. The coaching staff needs to be held accountable if it is what it looks like.

Quote Originally Posted by Stray View Post
    I don't know how bad RG3's injury is, but I'm pretty sure he shouldn't have been in the game. I also question the Redskins organization for putting down a terrible field when their QB has a bum knee. Watching the 2nd half you just felt like it was only a matter of time till his knee gave out...

Don't wanna overreact till more facts are out, but I can't help but be a little mad watching that garbage. The coaching staff needs to be held accountable if it is what it looks like.
    It looked like a brilliant move on the first two drives.

BTW, that field reminded me of watching Browns games at Municipal Stadium or even PBS before they put in the field turf.
    Variatio delectat - Cicero

Quote Originally Posted by Stray View Post

I think Shanahan is going to take a lot of heat for this one, especially if RG3 tore something

Quote Originally Posted by improbus View Post
    It looked like a brilliant move on the first two drives.

BTW, that field reminded me of watching Browns games at Municipal Stadium or even PBS before they put in the field turf.
    The thing is he re-injured that knee during the 2nd drive. At that point on he was no longer RG3. Shanahan risked further injury to his franchise QB and he hurt his offense by keeping his very capable backup off the field. RG3 needed to come out at least by half time

It does seem like the four best teams won, which bodes well for the second round. Also, before Griffin hurt himself more, the Seahwaks/Skins game did look like the first game of the weekend between two good teams. Cincy, Minny, and Indy were all pretty bad. But, it wasn't meant to last.
    Variatio delectat - Cicero

Turn Off Ads?