Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How are we supposed to move on from here?

Re: How are we supposed to move on from here?

Quote Originally Posted by Over da Pence View Post
    it is?
    Yes.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by Larkin88 View Post
    Yes.

well then i guess it is

well then i guess it is
    Check www.google.com out. It will blow. Your. Mind.

Schnickelfritz

Quote Originally Posted by RedsBrick View Post
    I'm really not trying to be rude here, first of all, if you're gonna jump on here and comment learn to spell his name correctly. It's my guess most on here have a good idea the Reds are good...
    Awesome "welcome to the board" post, Brick. Way to be a gracious so and so.

The guy just paid the team a compliment and you wanna jump all over him for spelling and/or grammar? Give me a break.

Schnickelfritz

You guys have a good team. If Queto didn't get hurt, you guys might have got passed us. Don't blame Dusty.
    Honestly, I don't think Cueto getting hurt was as big of an issue as the bats suddenly going cold. Disappearing offense was a problem during the regular season and it stinks that it bit the Reds in the post.

Good luck. Beat the next guys.

[QUOTE=BurgervilleBuck;2763559]Awesome "welcome to the board" post, Brick. Way to be a gracious so and so.

The guy just paid the team a compliment and you wanna jump all over him for spelling and/or grammar? Give me a break. [/

Come on Buck, he's on this board for one reason....his team beat ours. Who does that? Now he says he wants to take Rolen out to dinner....pretty sure it's not because Rolen's a standup guy, but more about the boots and whiff at the end.

[QUOTE=RedsBrick;2763582]
    Quote Originally Posted by BurgervilleBuck View Post
    Awesome "welcome to the board" post, Brick. Way to be a gracious so and so.

The guy just paid the team a compliment and you wanna jump all over him for spelling and/or grammar? Give me a break. [/

Come on Buck, he's on this board for one reason....his team beat ours. Who does that? Now he says he wants to take Rolen out to dinner....pretty sure it's not because Rolen's a standup guy, but more about the boots and whiff at the end.

I meant no malice. The last 2 games I came on here and wished u guys good luck and said it's a fun series. I mentioned Rolen just to cheer him up.

Schnickelfritz

Quote Originally Posted by RedsBrick View Post
    Well, if I'm wrong, I'm wrong. But y'know, when it comes down to brass tax, never feed the trolls. And never let idiots take real estate in your brain.

Lessons on life from your buddy, Buck.

Turn Off Ads?