Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Reds and Nats in 2012: Heartbreak

Reds and Nats in 2012: Heartbreak

One of the hardest baseball weeks I think I've ever had. From the time that Posey HR went over the wall at GA until the top of the 9th tonight at Nationals Park. My lifelong favorite team and my adopted home team, imploding in sequence. Reds on Thurs. Nats on Fri. The latter in spectacular fashion with tremendous highs and profound lows all within a few hours.

Lots to look forward to for next year for Reds and Nats. But wallowing first for awhile. Not sure how long.

Sigh. This may be the first year in many where I tune out baseball entirely as the LCS round begins. Just uninteresting. Football I guess.
    Reds & Nats, 2013 LCS. Take2 (9/13) Reds but no Nats

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Reds and Nats in 2012: Heartbreak

Rotten luck man. It's still getting me down thinking about the Reds getting eliminated. It's tough to handle the thought of the season being over after watching so many awesome games and making so many new memories and expecting them to be playing in the NLCS after the 9-0 thrashing they gave San Fran in game 2.
    I've said all winter — they talk about this team winning the division — and my comment is, they won't win it because, at the end of the day, they still are the Chicago Cubs, and they will figure out a way to screw this whole thing up. - Marty Brennaman

Turn Off Ads?