Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Out of left field idea for new hitting coach

Out of left field idea for new hitting coach

Okay if Brook Jacoby is out how about Scott Hatteburg? he had a career on base percentage of .361 walked 59 more times than he struck out and knew how to work a count, in moneyball it talked about how he broke down the strike zone to a science sounds like a perfect hitting coach and at least worth a look plus he has been with the organisation before. ALthough thats saying that Jocoby doesent come back witch he probobly will

2. Turn Off Ads?
    I don't want to grow up Red Raindog's Avatar

Re: Out of left field idea for new hitting coach

Quote Originally Posted by TannerSegbers View Post
    Okay if Brook Jacoby is out how about Scott Hatteburg? he had a career on base percentage of .361 walked 59 more times than he struck out and knew how to work a count, in moneyball it talked about how he broke down the strike zone to a science sounds like a perfect hitting coach and at least worth a look plus he has been with the organisation before. ALthough thats saying that Jocoby doesent come back witch he probobly will
    I could be convinced -- but could he?
    The older I get - the better I was

and yes - I hate the Cardinals (Reds fan since 1958)

I miss Raisor

i like even Kevin Mitchell Power and a clutch .300 hitter in his career. He helped Jonny Gomes turn his career around. Dave Parker.. Power bat and a .300 hitter and clutch.. would be a way better option than Jacoby!!!

Did we just become BFF's dubc47834's Avatar

Eric Davis

Schnickelfritz

No, you guys are ridiculous. You stay with the guy who had a .270 career avg.

Quote Originally Posted by dubc47834 View Post
    Eric Davis
    sorry to rain on your parade but i was at a eric davis autograph signing like six months ago and when asked if he would be interested in a hitting coach/head coach job he responded that "his skills and knowledge were to much for him to limit himself to one level of the reds organisation so he will continue as an assistant"

Marty. Do you like Scott HAtteberg?

Eric Davis

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Turn Off Ads?