Turn Off Ads?

Thread: If the Reds FO wont get rid of Jacoby....

If the Reds FO wont get rid of Jacoby....

Then they better trade for guys that know how to hit and in the clutch. If Jacoby cant get teach plate discipline,A plan when you step in the box and cant change the hitting of Stubbs, the he is a bad coach or you make changes to get players that know how to hit and dont need Jacoby's so called hitting instruction. If I was the manager and this is the like 4th year in a row this team cant hit in the clutch, then you either change the hitting coach or the players that are hard headed AKA like Super K Stubbs!! I just have to speak my feelings since I keep hearing all the coaches are coming back with no accountability for the failed post season run...

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: If the Reds FO wont get rid of Jacoby....

Quote Originally Posted by Redsfansince72 View Post
    Then they better trade for guys that know how to hit and in the clutch. If Jacoby cant get teach plate discipline,A plan when you step in the box and cant change the hitting of Stubbs, the he is a bad coach or you make changes to get players that know how to hit and dont need Jacoby's so called hitting instruction. If I was the manager and this is the like 4th year in a row this team cant hit in the clutch, then you either change the hitting coach or the players that are hard headed AKA like Super K Stubbs!! I just have to speak my feelings since I keep hearing all the coaches are coming back with no accountability for the failed post season run...
    To be fair, they outscored the Giants 22 to 18 in the 5 game series...Plus, we faced Cain twice (scored 3 runs both times), and a not to shabby pitcher in Bumgardner, and Volgolsong.

They have a very solid bullpen as well. You can't exactly blame Jacoby for what occured.

Turn Off Ads?